PetSafe Seaside Stainless Dog & Cat Fountain
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted from stainless steel and other durable, high-quality materials that are rust-resistant, scratch-resistant and hygienic.
- The fur-esh bubbling water helps encourage pets to drink, promoting healthy hydration, which can help prevent urinary and kidney diseases.
- Can hold 60-oz of water, so it’s great for cats and small dogs.
- The quiet design allows water to softly bubble over the tower, making this fountain paw-fect for timid or shy pets.
- Your pet can enjoy water from any angle, whether it’s from the tower or the bowl.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Stainless Steel Triangle Dog & Cat Fountain, 1 Gallon$49.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Ceramic Whale Dog & Cat Water Fountain, Blue, 64-oz$79.99Chewy Price
- PETKIT Eversweet Smart Pet Gen 3 Dog & Cat Fountain$59.99Chewy Price
- Drinkwell 360 Stainless Steel Pet Fountain$74.95Chewy Price$94.99List Price
- PetSafe Creekside Ceramic Dog & Cat Fountain, 60-oz$64.95Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- Drinkwell Pagoda Ceramic Dog & Cat Fountain, Himalayan Blue, 70-oz$89.95Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- INSTACHEW Puresmart Water Fountain App Enabled Drinking Smart Automatic Pet Fountain for Dogs & Cats, White, 84-oz$49.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Frisco Whimsical Leaf Round Dog & Cat Fountain, 50-oz, Mint Green$25.99Chewy Price
- Petdiary Automatic Cat Water Fountain, White, Medium$39.99Chewy Price
- Drinkwell Platinum Plastic Dog & Cat Fountain, 168-oz$54.95Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Cat Mate Shell Plastic Dog & Cat Fountain, 100-oz$19.99Chewy Price$59.24List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free||Non-Skid||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Tip-Resistant||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Tip-Resistant||Dishwasher-Safe, Lead-Free, Tip-Resistant|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Plastic, Metal||Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Capacity (Max)||60-oz||1-gal, 128-oz||67.6-oz||192-oz||60-oz|
|Compatibility||N/A||Plug-In Power||Plug-In Power||Plug-In Power||Plug-In Power|
Questions & Answers
27 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
115 Customer Reviews
We bought this because our cats constantly want to drink from the spigot or stick their heads in glasses of water that might be sitting around. Unfortunately, the cats are afraid of this fountain. They walk up to it, sniff, and then walk away. When it's not plugged in and it's just a dish of water, they drink from it. We are hoping they will change their minds, especially since we bought all the filters and accessories that go with it. There is definitely nothing wrong with the product, just might not be right for our cats.
Kate has always enjoyed drinking from the dripping bathroom sink faucet. Which I then forget to turn off. So, this fountain. She sips and looks out the window now. Jim drank deeply from it today, first time. Lady Bug likes to lap the bubbling at the top. Everybody's happy. The still water bowls are still out, clean, refreshed and their attitude is "meh".
Her Highness Approves
I got tired of the plastic fountain pump quitting and having to buy a whole new fountain. This fountain has a replacement fountain for purchase. The stainless steel stays cleaner and is easier to clean than the plastic. I had to unplug the fountain for a day for my cat to get used to the new shiny fountain. She adapted quickly and drinks from the fountain now while it’s on.
My three indoor cats love this fountain. It's the first one I have ever used and am extremely pleased. Very quiet - am able to get rid of the two water bowls I have been using, put about a cup of water in it to refill it every evening and it does its job. My cats were asking for drinks from the water tap and that has stopped. Highly recommend.
We LOVE this fountain
I purchased this last December. I Followed the suggested instructions. Put it down without power for a few days filled with water. My feline Clyde loves it. He always has fresh water (filtered of course). He loves his whiskers not being over stimulated. His water intake has doubled if not tripled. I believe this has been key in his overall great health. I'm getting ready to order another for quick & easy switch out.
cat likes it.
Bought this because the cat demands to drink from the bathroom sink and will not drink from standing water. Now he does not have to meow at the sink asking for a drink. The unit is quiet but you can hear just a trickle of water which is somewhat relaxing.
its a good thing
you really have to keep the bowl filled. the pump will die if it runs dry. if your pets knock it over or something this will also happen. you need to rinse the carbon filters at the sink before you put them in the thing. theres little bits of carbon that will get into the water otherwise. lasts 2 to four weeks based on how much cat hairs or whatever is getting into the water. i think my cat is drinking cleaner water now.
Cats seems to really like
Even though there was water next to their food bowls, our cats would finish eating, then walk all the way to the back room where we kept one bowl filled with bottled water (vs. tap water). So we figured they'd like this fountain. Once we set it up, we left their regular water bowls out until they all got very comfortable with the strange sounding intruder. It took a few days, even though it's relatively quiet. Now all three seem to love it! Hope this fountain lasts a very, very long time!
My cats won't drink from this for some reason so I was just going to give it to a friend but that's not the issue. It started leaking two days ago from the bottom and won't stop leaking so it's not very usable.
Water pump quit working
I purchased this for my two cats a few months ago. It works wonderful both my cats love drinking from it. I have cleaned it like it suggested. Today I cleaned it and when I got it put back together the pump won't work. Is there a replacement pump that I can get??