PetSafe SlimCat Interactive Cat Feeder
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- SlimCat can be used by all cats and particularly overweight cats can benefit from the interaction.
- By providing smaller portions of food throughout the day, it helps to maintain optimum weight as well as improve your cat’s digestion.
- Improves behavioral problems such as excessive meowing, scratching or aggression.
- Holds 2/3 cup of dry food or treats.
- Dishwasher safe, BPA-free plastic.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Catit Triple Action Pet Fountain Filter, 5 pack$13.98Chewy Price$28.99List Price$13.28Autoship Price
- Pawoof Cat Water Fountain Filter$8.90Chewy Price$9.90List Price
- Pet Standard Charcoal Filters for Catit Mini Fountains, 6 count$9.99Chewy Price
- Signature Housewares Coastal Fish Non-Skid Ceramic Cat Bowl, 3-cup$6.74Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Catit Flower Plastic Cat Fountain, 100-oz$22.39Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Frisco Cat Face Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, Blue, 0.50 Cup, 2 count$10.50Chewy Price$11.06List Price
- Frisco Kaleidoscope Pattern Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, Pink, 0.50 Cup$3.60Chewy Price$3.83List Price
- Frisco Cat Face Non-skid Ceramic Cat Bowl, Blue, 1.25 Cup$5.32Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Activity Strategy Game Tunnel Non-Skid Plastic Slow Feeder Cat Toy, 0.5-cup$17.95Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Doc & Phoebe's Cat Co. Indoor Hunting Cat Feeder Kit$14.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Frisco New York Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, 0.50 Cup$4.95Chewy Price
- Catit Design Senses Plastic Drinking Fountain, 100-oz$29.08Chewy Price$46.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Portion Control, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||Portion Control, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free|
|Capacity (Max)||0.66-cups||3/4 cup||N/A|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
471 Customer Reviews
WE LOVE THIS PRODUCT. We have a Maine coon who is beyond food. Obsessed. When we first adopted him and fed him in a bowl he would scarf and barf and immediately start begging for food again. We do a few different types of slow feeders for him now but this remains his favorite. Gets exercise, eats less at a time, and wakes up less at night. We have 3 of them because yes they do get lost/stuck under furniture which can be annoying because we feed him at 3am but keeping a few in rotation solves this issue. Easily rolls from our hardwood onto carpet. It took him probably a couple weeks to get the hang of it and it’s been almost a year now he is really good at keeping the ball in one place and just rolling it in circles(when he was first learning we had a lot more issues with it going under furniture). He loves it and we love that it keeps him stimulated throughout the day.
Purrfect for your cat
I think all pet owners to some degree know that their pet is a little annoying, I know I at least do. My cat was very whiney for food, attacking my chair, and biting on my erasers. She is a very sweet, kind, and does not have a mean bone in her body. Shes like if a dog were put into a cat body, so she does need a little more attention than the average aloof cat. This is so great for entertaining your kitty. I was somewhat skeptical she would even know how to use this, the only con is finding the ball when I feed her twice a day, but its not a big deal at all. Since this ball, she is not nearly as hungry throughout the day.
It rolls away from our cat and out of reach. The other brand sold by Chewy, Funkitty, works better; it's egg-shaped and easier to stop and push in a different direction. It comes only in blue. What we need in our house is the egg shape in different colors, so we can tell which cat gets which morning kibble. Each is on a different prescription diet.
Worked Great Until They Vanished
I love the idea of cats hunting their food and it took my kittens a couple days to figure this out but once they did I loved it and they loved it. Then both balls vanished under a piece of furniture, it took some time to find and retrieve them. I still really like these but until I can figure out how to stop them sliding under immovable furniture I am using a baby gate to prevent them leaving the kitchen.
Went back to buy a second!
I usually don't write reviews but this item is incredible and I absolutely had to let everyone know. Recommended by the vet to help with a cat a little too interested when I was cooking meals, I ended up coming back to buy a second for my other cat. They both absolutely love them! It keeps them entertained for 30-40 minutes and is a great way to feed them their dry food. They love the activity aspect of it and it has helped so much with the behavior problems during cooking.
Cats didn't like it.
For my two cats, this was a waste of money. They did not like it and will not play with it to get out treats. Guess I will be donated it.
this toy is awesome!
My cat loves kibble and I hate to feed it to him much, but this toy makes it worth it! He never fails to use it even though he’s not a fan of working for his food. It took a bit of time and some help for him to learn how to use it, but now he’s got it down to a science and I had to make the holes smaller to make it harder. Definitely good for getting the early morning voomies out
My cat is completely uninterested.
My cat will eat too fast sometimes and will throw up her food. I bought her this ball because I wanted to slow her down and she loves to chase foil balls, so I was hoping to kill two birds with one stone but she hates it lol. It’s too big for her, doesn’t roll on carpet too well, and the food falls out too easily. Oh well, it was worth a try
Great treat dispensing toy
My cat loved her toy till it rolled off the balcony last week, so I'm ordering another. The best part is that you can customize the hole size for all the different treat/kibble sizes you might have. This is important so. they don't all just fall out, or never come out which is frustrating for the cat.
Vet recommended a kitty diet with the use of interactive feeders. My 5 year old kitty took to the feeder ball with out any issues. We use hills science diet, which is tiny kibble, and it works wonderfully in the ball on the small setting. I bought the blue and the green colored balls. Kitty likes either color.