PetSafe Sportsmen Kibble Nibble Feeder Ball Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This toy includes a treat chamber with patented Treat Meter prong-design to randomly dispense treats.
- This ball can be filled with treats or an entire kibble meal to entice your dog.
- Durable and lined with bumpers for fun play or rolling.
- Great for weight management efforts by keeping your dog from eating too fast or gulping.
- Designed for dogs over 20 pounds, this ball will turn mealtime into playtime.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Chewy TPR Tri-Flyer with Tennis Ball Dog Toy$6.63Chewy Price
- Frisco Bear Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$7.98Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Vampire Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$7.10Chewy Price$10.98List Price
- HuggleHounds Huggle Mutts LuLu the Mutt Tough Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Small$15.95Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Pet Qwerks Barkbone Mesquite Chicken Flavor Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small$4.79Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Outward Hound Hide A Hedgie Squeaky Puzzle Plush Dog Toy, Hedgehog$19.99Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- Outward Hound Fattiez Cow Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Silly Squeakers Soda Can Panta Squeaky Dog Toy$10.49Chewy Price
- Silly Squeakers Beer Can Dos Perros Squeaky Dog Toy$10.49Chewy Price
- Pet Qwerks Barkbone Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small$4.71Chewy Price$6.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Training, Exercise||Training, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Training, Exercise||Training, Exercise||Exercise|
|Material||Plastic, Rubber||Plastic, Rubber||Plastic, Rubber, Rope||N/A||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Balls, Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
61 Customer Reviews
Dog LOVES this!
This is my dog’s new favorite slow feeder! I have a relatively big boy (60lb collie) and he struggles to get his mouth around it which is nice as he can’t chop down on it. I enjoy that this toy doesn’t easily roll under furniture due to its size and shape and that it’s easy to fill (no more very slowly jamming pieces of dog food through a tiny opening). I took off a star because if you don’t perfectly line up the top and bottom you can’t screw it all the way down and it is difficult to line it up for some reason. People have mentioned that it’s noisy on hardwood and while it is, I don’t mind since it keeps my dog occupied for 20-30 minutes. Be aware that when there’s about 1/8 cup left it becomes increasingly difficult for pup to get food out. I typically just unscrew it at that point and give him the remaining kibble. Not a big deal or a flaw in my opinion, just how it is! Definitely a new staple in the household! Highly recommend!
Occupier of all time!
This has been an absolutely wonderful toy for our Ozzy!!! We fill it with yummy stinky treats, “special” raw/freeze-dried kibble and some larger regular kibble and it occupies him for a long time! Thank you!!!!!!! Every once in a while he figures out how to unscrew it and “hits the jackpot”! I wish I had a video to see how he does it. This has been very durable so far. He loves to bite the top and carry it around. It has even gone down a flight of stairs from one floor to another and then he carries it back up... only to have fun pushing it down again!
Cute Toy for Someone else's Dog
My dog is weird and didn't play with it, but my granddog loves it. It's well made and a great design, though.
I think the idea is great, but the sound and feel of the hard plastic was confusing and disturbing to my dogs. I think if it was made of a more rubber-like substance it would have been great, but my dogs were unwilling to play with anything made of that hard plastic.
Doesn’t work for treats
The Kong ball is much better for getting treats or food out. This product seems cheap, and didn’t work for my dog
Not for dogs who chew
My dog likes to chew. So she was not interested in her food inside she just wanted to gnaw on the ball and ignored the food falling out.
Dog loves to play with it
My dog made too much of a mess trying to feed her with this, and she'd eventually just get impatient and whine until I helped her get more out. She's still young, so we'll try that again when she's older. I didn't want it to go to waste and I know she's more toy motivated than food motivated, so I stuck an old tennis ball in it so she can see it through the clear sides, and she spends hours rolling it around the house trying to get it out. Anything that occupies her attention for more than 10 minutes is considered a win! Not what its supposed to be used for, but still would highly recommend.
My dog has no interest in this. Not sure why. He likes the food inside.
basic easy and they love it
Great toy for a food driven pup who will roll it until every last nibble stops rolling inside and drops out.
Not worth it
Because it’s not round, it is very difficult to get it to roll and dispense the food. My dog figured out to “roll” it but it does not go end over end because it is egg shaped. I also followed the instructions to trim the tabs at the openings!