PetSafe Sportsmen Nobbly Nubbly Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The durable nylon and vanilla-scented rubber stands up to strong chewers.
- You can add Busy Buddy rawhide treat rings on either end or spread peanut butter on the middle grooves!
- This interactive, boredom-busting toy can help calm your canine's anxiety. It's made for dogs who are over 6 months old.
- Top-shelf dishwasher safe for hassle-free cleaning.
- Available in 3 sizes. Assortment may vary.
For Busy Buddy Refill Treats: [Click here]
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Medium$10.79Chewy Price
- Busy Buddy Jack Treat Dispenser Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large, Purple$22.95Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Frisco Tennis Ball with Rubber Sleeve, Medium$4.98Chewy Price
- Busy Buddy Magic Mushroom Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Medium/Large$17.95Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Booda Soft Bite Tail Spin Flyer Flying Disc Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$11.02Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Busy Buddy Bristle Bone Treat Dispenser Tough Dog Chew Toy, X-Small$6.95Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Nylabone FlexiChew Twin Pack Chicken & Original Flavored Dog Chew Toy, X-Small$5.76Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Busy Buddy Bouncy Bone Treat Dispenser Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$10.95Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- JW Pet iSqueak Bone Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$4.03Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Busy Buddy Twist 'n Treat Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Large$14.95Chewy Price$18.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Treat Ring Ingredients: Rawhide, Sorbitol.||Treat Ring Ingredients: Rawhide, Sorbitol.||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Dental, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental, Training, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Water Toy||Tough Chewer, Squeaky|
|Material||Nylon, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber||Rubber||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
149 Customer Reviews
Not tough enough
We have had many other similar products from Busy Buddy but this one broke after one toss into the living room. I would try a different style but not this one.
My dogs love this. Keeps them busy for a long time. I like that it is easy to fill and keep clean by putting it in the dishwasher.
My dogs love these and they keep them busy for at least 2-30 minutes. However, my one dog is a power chewer and was able to get the end off and chew on the screw so that it no longer fit. The treat circles are difficult to get on as the bar is wider on this version. Great toy but did pose some difficulties.
Has been a durable toy so far! We have three pits and toys need to be durable to last through one play and this one has!
Grand dog loves it!
I bought this toy for my daughter’s 15 year old French Bulldog/Beagle mix. He hasn’t been a very playful dog for many years now. This toy brought Harley back to life!! He absolutely loves it! (And so do we!)
Our labs LOVE them
I have extremely tough chewers. I keep them clean by throwing them in a no soap dish cycle. I only replace them occasionally because the get sick of looking their worn look. I will not buy other brands because they get shredded within just a few minutes (I will say the solid purple busy budy toys don't last very long.)
NOT FOR AGGRESSIVE CHEWERS
My 7 month old puppy (Aussie mix) completely destroyed this in 3 uses. Now I have a whole bag of the ring treats that I guess I will just feed him.
Our dogs LOVE this toy
bought it for Cruz, a borfer collie, but Penny the GSP likes it too.
Great idea, but maybe not
We have had this chew toy for a few weeks and I’m still not sure about it. My Yorkie loves it and it keeps her busy while I work from home, but I have noticed her clearing her throat and coughing, so it may end up in the bin. The pup cannot actually get to the whole ring, so you end up replacing the 1/2 chewed ring with a new one. I definitely would not give this to my dog when I was not available to watch.
Great for Tough Chewer
My beagle mix loves this toy, he's a tough chewer so I'm thrilled it's still around! He's brutal with his toys, they don't generally last long before I have to replace. This one looks like it will last a while.