PetSafe Sportsmen Nobbly Nubbly Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The durable nylon and vanilla-scented rubber stands up to strong chewers.
- You can add Busy Buddy rawhide treat rings on either end or spread peanut butter on the middle grooves!
- This interactive, boredom-busting toy can help calm your canine's anxiety. It's made for dogs who are over 6 months old.
- Top-shelf dishwasher safe for hassle-free cleaning.
- Available in 3 sizes. Assortment may vary.
For Busy Buddy Refill Treats: [Click here]
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- West Paw Zogoflex Jive Tough Ball Dog Toy, Tangerine, Small$15.95Chewy Price
- Busy Buddy Twist 'n Treat Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, X-Small$6.99Chewy Price
- Busy Buddy Bouncy Bone Treat Dispenser Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large$23.42Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- DealWest Paw Zogoflex Jive Tough Ball Dog Toy, Granny Smith, Small$15.95Chewy Price
- DealBusy Buddy Barnacle Treat Dispenser Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small$10.99Chewy Price
- DealNylabone FlexiChew Twin Pack Chicken & Original Flavored Dog Chew Toy, X-Small$6.15Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Jive Tough Ball Dog Toy, Aqua Blue, Small$15.95Chewy Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Zisc Flying Disc Dog Toy, Aqua Blue, Large$19.95Chewy Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Hurley Tough Dog Chew Toy, Tangerine, Small$15.95Chewy Price
- Busy Buddy Jack Treat Dispenser Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large, Purple$21.01Chewy Price$31.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Treat Ring Ingredients: Rawhide, Sorbitol.||Treat Ring Ingredients: Rawhide, Sorbitol.||—||—||—|
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Dental, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Exercise||Outdoor, Glowing & Light-Up, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Exercise||Tough Chewer|
|Material||Nylon, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber||Rubber||Nylon, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
151 Customer Reviews
Harder than the ball
I got this to extend the time it took for my dog to get the treats off. She had the big orange ball design but can get the rings off before I'm done reading the paper. We also have the jack design. Here is my experience easiest to hardest: (1) smallest ball design (bouncy buddy) that is safe for your dog size (2) biggest ball design (3) this design (nobbly nubby) (4) big jack design. My dog gave up on the jack fairly quickly (because it was hard) and just chewed the end on occasion and otherwise ignored it. This nobbly nubby design she also gave up after only getting a little nibbled off the edges of the rings, but she did like carrying it around. Unfortunately, she took it outside and I accidentally ran over it with the lawn mower. We only had it a couple days so she might have kept at the rings over time. Bummer that I can't blow $20 more at this time to test it.
This is a great toy for big breed dogs that like to chew.
Not tough enough
We have had many other similar products from Busy Buddy but this one broke after one toss into the living room. I would try a different style but not this one.
My dogs love this. Keeps them busy for a long time. I like that it is easy to fill and keep clean by putting it in the dishwasher.
My dogs love these and they keep them busy for at least 2-30 minutes. However, my one dog is a power chewer and was able to get the end off and chew on the screw so that it no longer fit. The treat circles are difficult to get on as the bar is wider on this version. Great toy but did pose some difficulties.
Has been a durable toy so far! We have three pits and toys need to be durable to last through one play and this one has!
Grand dog loves it!
I bought this toy for my daughter’s 15 year old French Bulldog/Beagle mix. He hasn’t been a very playful dog for many years now. This toy brought Harley back to life!! He absolutely loves it! (And so do we!)
Our labs LOVE them
I have extremely tough chewers. I keep them clean by throwing them in a no soap dish cycle. I only replace them occasionally because the get sick of looking their worn look. I will not buy other brands because they get shredded within just a few minutes (I will say the solid purple busy budy toys don't last very long.)
NOT FOR AGGRESSIVE CHEWERS
My 7 month old puppy (Aussie mix) completely destroyed this in 3 uses. Now I have a whole bag of the ring treats that I guess I will just feed him.
Our dogs LOVE this toy
bought it for Cruz, a borfer collie, but Penny the GSP likes it too.