PetSafe Sportsmen Squeak-N-Treat Booya Tough Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This toy includes a treat chamber with patented Treat Meter prong-design to randomly dispense treats.
- The squeaker adds to the excitement and appeals to your dog’s natural prey drive.
- Made from vanilla-scented rubber for a delicious and appealing toy.
- Unpredictable bounce keeps this toy fun and exciting for prolonged enjoyment.
- This toy is dishwasher-safe to keep it clean and ready for playtime.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Ballistic Nylon Plush with Rope Squeaky Astronaut Dog Toy$9.88Chewy Price
- SodaPup Crazy Bounce Retrieving Tough Dog Chew Toy, Pink, Large$14.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Retro Boombox Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$5.47Chewy Price$9.41List Price
- SodaPup Can Opener Tug Dog Chew Toy$18.99Chewy Price
- MuttsKickButt Skull Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy, Pink, Large$15.99Chewy Price
- JW Pet Sloth Squeaky Ball Dog Toy, Small$5.95Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Cosmo Furbabies Tipsytails Seltzer Dog Toy, 6-in$5.99Chewy Price
- Cosmo Furbabies Hot Sauce Dog Toy, Red, 10-in$6.99Chewy Price
- Pet Qwerks Rawhide Styles Bacon Flavor Nylon Bone Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small$8.32Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- HuggleHounds Squooshies Durable Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, Fox$21.99Chewy Price
- HuggleHounds Squooshies Durable Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, Skunk$20.95Chewy Price$21.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Squeaky, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Squeaky, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Training, Exercise||Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Dental, Training, Bouncy, Exercise|
|Material||Rubber||Rubber||Plastic, Rubber, Rope||Rubber||Rubber|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
99 Customer Reviews
My dog LOVES this toy!
It’s perfect for holding her kibble or biscuit. She’s a heavy chewer & hasn’t destroyed this in over 2 years. She brings it to me throughout the day when she wants a treat. I bought another in case hers is ever lost. Great durability & still squeaks!
Great treat toy!
My girls LOVE this... is it possible that this plastic also smells good? There's a kind of delicious scent related to this chew toy. The girls are obsessed. Only downside is it's impossible to clean if you use any wet treats.
Good bargain kong for a moderate chewer
Got this on sale, and if you can get it on sale as a cheaper alternative for a traditional kong: consider it. The only reasons I give it four stars instead of five is it came with a black smudge on it (came off with a little water and a scrub though) and the rubber is a little softer than a kong so there are already some pretty visible teeth marks a week in, though the squeaker still works. My dog is about boxer sized and a moderate to heavy chewer, though she is not as intense on treat toys (go figure). If you have a dog that is particularly rough on their kongs I would not recommend it. I can squeeze in a 1/2 cup of large kibble and I like that it has 2 small vent holes to prevent tongue suction.
Survived Molly the Mighty Masticator!
Okay, so she killed the squeaker in about 2 minutes, which is about 2 minutes longer than any squeaker survives in MollyWorld. That said, after 7 months and counting, she stills loves playing with the Booya. It gets pounced and bounced and chewed many times a day. Especially when Blue Ridge Naturals salmon jerky treat is added. The Booya shows hardly any wear and is easy to clean. This Booya has been worth every penny. (See also PetSafe Sportsman squeak n treat Troog tough dog chew toy. The squeaker in that one lasted 4 months before she disabled it and she still loves to play with Troog, which is otherwise still in good as new condition.)
Good design, terrible smell
My dog loves this toys design, it’s the only treat holder that she can’t defeat in like 2 seconds because of the little prongs inside that help hold stuff in. However, this thing has a VERY strong odor of rubber that never goes away. I’m surprised the smell doesn’t drive her nose crazy, if you touch it to fill it the rubber smell is on your hands, if it’s sitting nearby you can smell it. Wish they would make one that doesn’t smell so bad, then it would get a 5 star review.
Surviving a tough chewer!
Our 45 lb lab mix absolutely loves this toy. The air “squeaker” is still alive after months of use. She has a seek and destroy mentality when it comes to squeakers, so not being able to destroy it provides endless hours of entertainment for her. The shape also gives us a bit of a handle to play tug of war with. This is our second, though our first is still usable, she did eventually chew a small hole in it which stopped the squeaking.
Our Rottweiler Daisy usually manages to destroy every toy we ever get her, but not this one! She loves it and plays with it for hours, and if we put a treat inside of it, well this makes her extra crazy, but then that’s why we named her Daisy!
Our dog did like using this toy! Unfortunately, the squeaker stopped working quickly and the squeaky side holds water when washed. The toy has an extremely strong rubbery smell that never went away. Wouldn’t recommend this one.
So disappointing! Does not squeak!
Hadn't even taken it off the backing card yet & wanted to hear what the squeak sounded like. Well, to my surprise, it DOES NOT squeak. This was for my young girl that only likes toys that squeak, so no point even giving it to her. So disappointing!
Not worth it
Toy was advertised as great for aggressive chewers and tough dogs but my Labrador was able to remove the whole top of the toy the second day she played with it. Had to take it away so she wouldn't eat the darn thing. Not worth the money!