PetSafe Sportsmen Squeak-N-Treat Troog Tough Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This toy includes three treat chambers with the patented Treat Meter prong-design.
- The squeaker adds to the excitement and appeals to your dog’s natural prey drive.
- Made from vanilla-scented rubber for a delicious and appealing toy.
- Unpredictable bounce keeps this toy fun and exciting for prolonged enjoyment.
- This toy is dishwasher-safe to keep it clean and ready for playtime.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Ballistic Nylon Plush with Rope Squeaky Astronaut Dog Toy$9.88Chewy Price
- Multipet Canine Clean Mint Bone Rope Tough Dog Chew Toy, Blue$6.96Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Frisco Plush & TPR Squeaky UFO Dog Toy$8.27Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Geo Play Dual Textured Ball Large Squeaky Dog Chew Toy, Color Varies$9.59Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- PetSafe Sportsmen Barnacle Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Medium$11.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Play Strong Rubber Bone Tough Dog Chew Toy, 4.5-in$11.49Chewy Price
- Pet Qwerks Flavorit Peanut Butter Flavor Nylon Bone Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$4.86Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Mini Play Strong Rubber Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy$3.20Chewy Price$5.89List Price
- fouFIT Bumper Treat Dispensing Ball Dog Toy, Large$16.99Chewy Price
- KONG Goodie Ribbon Dog Chew Toy, Medium$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- KONG Wrapz Bone Dog Toy, Small$8.99Chewy Price
- Spunky Pup Snack & Chew Antler Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large$8.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||N/A||Treat Ring Ingredients: Rawhide, Sorbitol.||Treat Ring Ingredients: Rawhide, Sorbitol.||Treat Ring Ingredients: Rawhide, Sorbitol.|
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Squeaky, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Squeaky, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Dental, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Dental, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Dental, Exercise|
|Material||Rubber||Rubber||Nylon, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
73 Customer Reviews
Not for large dogs, lasted for all of 15 minutes
This toy is not meant for large dogs, when I say large I mean on the smaller end of large. My dog is a 72lbs Bernese mountain dog, she destroyed this toy in 15 minutes getting to the treats inside.
We have a winner!!
This is one of the best treat toys we’ve gotten for our boys so far. Whenever we have to leave them at home alone, they each get a few toys that have a couple of treats and/or peanut butter inside to keep them busy till they typically fall asleep. This toy is a go-to since it has three separate compartments to put things in. I recommend against cutting out any of the little tabs that hold the treats in; better to slow them down. We’ve had these for at least a year now, possibly two! I have found that this company’s toys hold up well for my dogs, who are not soft chewers. Obviously, your mileage may vary!
My Bullmation loves/hates squeaky toys, he feels that he must destroy whatever squeaks. LoL. The rubber holds up very well but as always the squeaky part was destroyed in about 20 minutes because it is glued in place from the outside.
Only so so
She's not interested in it unless it's filled with treats. I think she's too good at getting them out too soon.
Great Treat Toy for Medium & Large Sized Dogs
My 50lb. retriever mix really enjoys this toy. It has a squeaker and 2 places for you to insert treats. Also, there are grooves that you can fill with peanut butter or some other type of spreadable treat.
Great toy for mind
Marley's loves it. We have another toy from pet safe and I recommend them. Tried the bark box but none of the toys he would touch even if a treat was in them.
This is a good toy . Still squeaks, my dog has not killed squeaker yet. But when I put hard treats in it, she just crushed them and they came out in tiny pieces. But the squeaking is most important to me.
So far so it's ok
Our dog is a big chewer & loves squeakers. So far this toy has been holding up with no damage. It is difficult to squeak though & she favors her other toys unless I fill this with treats.
Oscar loves this toy! It keeps him entertained with or without treats inside. The squeaker isn’t annoying, very durable.
Best squeaky around!
It only takes my dog a couple of minutes to “kill” other squeaky toys, but not this one! These last about three years and is my dog’s favorite “ball,” which he loves to retrieve, chewing away but not destroying it! Got one for my friend’s dog!