PetSafe Squeak 'n Treat Ninja Star Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This interactive ninja star toy is made from vanilla-scented rubber and holds small treats and kibble.
- Squeaker entices your pup, blending his favorite sound with his favorite snack.
- Rubber toy releases treats and kibble pieces as your dog plays and chews.
- Helps to redirect the urge to chew and encourages your dog to chew his toy, not the couch.
- Available in 3 sizes to accommodate different breed sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Wagazoo Plush Squeaky Triceratops Dog Toy, Extra Long$16.44Chewy Price
- dealEthical Pet Geo Play Dual Textured Squeaky Dog Chew Toy, Color Varies, 3.25-in$9.44Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Frisco Wagazoo Plush Squeaky Elephant Dog Toy, Extra Long$16.18Chewy Price
- West Paw Rumpus Small Tough Dog Chew Toy, Blue$13.95Chewy Price
- fouFIT Paci Chew Mustache Squeaky Dog Toy, Black$6.97Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- dealOutward Hound Fattiez Cow Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$10.99Chewy Price
- P.L.A.Y. Pet Lifestyle & You Puppy Love Barking Bubbly Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$9.41Chewy Price$9.90List Price
- dealPetstages Chick A Bone Dog Toy, Small$7.69Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- dealPets First NFL Field Dog Toy, Green Bay Packers$7.79Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Pets First NCAA Field Dog Toy, Ohio State$6.50Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Fetch For Pets Star Wars Yoda Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, 6-in$5.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Pet Qwerks Barkbone Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small$4.71Chewy Price$6.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Squeaky, Exercise||Outdoor, Crinkle, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer||Squeaky||Squeaky|
|Material||Rubber||Rubber||Rubber||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic||Latex, Rubber|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
Still in one piece!
This one is still in one piece! The squeaker came detached and is still in the toy but otherwise still enjoyed by our Rottie!
My dog loves this. She cannot destroy the squeaker and the treats r good as well. She destroys every squeaky toy we get for her. We recommend this for your larger dog
Great Toy and Treat Dispenser
My large, super chewer dog love this toy/treat dispenser. She will play with it whether there are treats in it or not. It was a bit tricky to get our treat sizing correct, but we figured it out. She has been able to chew off some small chunks, mostly at the tips of the star points. It works very well for us overall.
fun slow feeder toy!
my 4 month old lab puppy loves this toy! it takes him much longer to get the food out of this vs a kong, which is great for us since it keeps him occupied for a longer period of time. cleaning isn't the easiest but that isn't a huge issue for me. definitely recommend as a fun mind game for pups who eat their food too quickly
My dog loved but...
My APBT Tillie loved this! Unfortunately there are only 2 points left after first use. She is an aggressive chewer and I didn't get it away from her quick enough after it was empty of food.
This squeaker has remained intact for about a week now... and there are no signs of it crumbling this far.
Did not last
My dogs really liked it, but it lasted 15 minutes before the corners were chewed up and the squeaky taken out. Definitely do not buy it if you have persistent dogs or tough chewers.
The toy has lasted but the squeak was dead in a matter of 10min...was hoping for longer since my pitty likes the noise. Still to this day have been able to find one to last
Depends on your chewer
It held up well with about 3 out of 4 dogs. I’m a pet sitter & it took a 15 pound jack Russell to eat the ends off after about 15 concentrated minutes of chewing at it. Luckily he didn’t eat the pieces & spit them out. Not recommended for tough chewers at all.
Super tough chewer
My 9 month old lab thinks it's his job to destroy every toy. This ninja star has survived with only the tips of the points chewed off! Definitely recommend!