PetSafe Sure-Fit Adjustable Back Clip Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The paw-fection option for controlling pups who tend to pull during walks.
- Designed with 2 snap buckles for on-and-off convenience.
- Easily adjusts at 5 points for a comfortable fit.
- Made of comfortable, durable nylon.
- Harnesses help remove pressure from your pup’s throat.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Basic No Pull Harness, Black/Gray, M/D$6.69Chewy Price$11.66List Price
- Frisco Big Dog Harness, Black, XL - Girth: 28 - 38-in$14.05Chewy Price$21.14List Price
- Frisco Padded Reflective No Pull Harness, Pink/Black, XS$7.08Chewy Price$11.02List Price
- Chai's Choice Outdoor Explorer No-Pull 3M Polyester Reflective Dual Clip Dog Harness, Neon Yellow, Medium: 22 to 27-in chest$25.95Chewy Price$26.95List Price
- Chai's Choice Double H Trail Runner Polyester Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Purple, X-Large: 31 to 39-in chest$32.99Chewy Price$34.95List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness, Teal, Large/X-Large: 27 to 33-in chest$26.91Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- HDP Big Dog No Pull Dog Harness, Black, X-Large$25.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe EasySport Nylon Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness, Orange, Large: 29 to 43-in chest$25.95Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- LIFE IS GOOD Canvas Overlay Good Vibes Polyester Dual Clip Dog Harness, Blue, 16 to 24-in chest$19.08Chewy Price$30.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||Back Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Waterproof||Reflective, Step In, Training, Waterproof||Reflective, Training, Waterproof||Reflective, Waterproof||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Closure Type||Quick Release||Buckle||Buckle||Quick Release||Buckle|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
42 Customer Reviews
Great for the price!
Have a growing pup who has arrived at “difficult to control” stage. I needed a harness but didn’t want to pay much because it is sure to be outgrown soon. This is a nice one. I like the way it goes on, over the head, 2 clicks and off you go! To my pleasant surprise there is plenty of space for her to grow into!
i use this harness with a seat belt strap for traveling using the d ring on the back...i use the ring in the front for walking if a have a dog that may have a pulling issue..versatile & reasonable & safe !
My 4 yr old Black Lab is 100 lb with a 41" chest. Had many harnesses. This is the best of the traditional style harness ever. First, you can forget the old "inside/outside step-thru" confusion. This installs easily whether sitting or standing with all paws down. Second, the harness is adjustable in 5 places with 2 nice clip fasteners. It fits comfortably with "hand room" and no rubbing behind the legs.
This ripped after 3 weeks!! It was a great harness but obviously not great quality, it just tore right in the side and then completely unraveled.
Secure and easy
Nice harness, back clip, easier to put on than I thought...Would buy again!
I bought many harnesses, and this one is the best. My dogs would get out of every harness that I ever bought for them. Until I found this one. Not only are they safe! They are very well made. Their old ones lasted for 10 years
We need more!
I have a wonky sized rescue pup and this is the only harness we have found that fits perfect, doesn't require leg/paw touching (to lift over a strap), and is secure enough he can't get out of. It does, unfortunately, start to wear after about a year. I would like to stock up on them but they are so hard to find, especially in smaller sizes.
favorite harness, but slowly coming apart
this petsafe classic harness is, by far, my favorite harness that I've had over the years for several dogs. I currently have 3 of these harnesses for my dogs, 2 of the harnesses are several years old, but the newest one from May of this year is already starting to fray at one of the sewn attachments. It continues to fray and there really is no way to stop it other than wrapping with duct tape !! I had a petsafe leash that this same thing happened to (fraying at the handle, until the seam finally came apart) Keep an eye on the seams. No my dogs don't chew on them, they hang by back door
Great basic harness
I use this harness for my Boston Terrier. It was easy to adjust and fits her well for the most part. I will say, the strap that goes from the neck to her chest is a bit long. She has a weird body shape, though. I do feel pretty safe with this harness on her overall. :)
Product is great but when I was shopping it offered buy 2 get 1 free.....I was charged for all 3.....that was very frustrating!