PetSafe Treat Pouch Sport
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Multiple clips and loops let you attach your remote trainer, whistles, poop bags or any other training tool.
- Versatile pouch also features a front pocket for your keys, phone, etc.
- Waterproof, stain-resistant and machine washable.
- Divided inner pocket to separate multiple treats.
- Hinged opening stays open when you want it to and closes with a touch.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Chuckit! Treat Tote, Color Varies, Small$7.06Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Outward Hound Treat Tote, Blue$7.49Chewy Price
- Petmate Pearl Replendish Gravity Refill Dog & Cat Waterer With Microban, Brushed Nickel, 128-oz$19.90Chewy Price$30.99List Price
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Murano Blue, 3.25-cup$5.36Chewy Price$13.49List Price
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Merlot, 6.5-cup$8.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- PetSafe Mini Treat Pouch, Black$14.95Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Drinkwell Carbon Replacement Filters, 3 count$8.95Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.50Autoship Price
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Espresso, 8.45-cup$15.51Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Neater Pets Neater Feeder Deluxe Replacement Leg Extensions, Large$14.99Chewy Price
- ORE Pet Can Cover, Orange/Cream, 2 pack, 4-in wide$11.95Chewy Price
- Pounce + Fetch Treat & Training Waist Pouch$15.83Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Pet Travel Organizer Kit$44.95Chewy Price$62.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Material||Canvas||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Travel||Travel||Travel||Travel||—|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||—|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
419 Customer Reviews
Really wanted to like this item; thought it would be helpful during obedience training with my new pup. Unfortunately, the spring action for the larger pouch is difficult to open with one hand, and if you leave it open to provide a treat they spill out of the pouch. Good for walks to carry necessaries but not all that helpful for training purposes. Well made, belt is easily adjusted; clip on backside of pouch gives you added application for keeping on your pants waist if you prefer that.
PetSafe Treat Pouch Sport
I love the clip closure as my dog tried to put her nose in! So I close it, but can easily open it. I would prefer an elastic belt!
nice Treat Bag
Item is very good for intended purpose. Just tried it out at training class. Only thing is though description on card states there is a carabiner for keys and such, one was not included. Not a problem as I didn't need it. Pouch snaps closed easily with one hand. 5 stars.
Like the Design
I have just started using the pouch but I like it so far. The different compartments inside are good for separating high value & lesser value treats. Outside pockets are handy for keys, cell phone, etc. A belt & carabiner & clip to connect it to myself so I have a choice. Also easy to snap open & moisture resistant.
Petsafe treat pouch
the product is just ok. the pouch is so tight to open. not what I was expecting. I have used it a few times, I will continue to use the pouch in hopes it will become easier to open. it takes 2 hands to open.
broke in a couple weeks
I use a treat pouch near constantly having a new puppy in the house. This pouch was ok at first although the hinges were pretty stiff they became easier to work with and open one handed. Sadly shortly after that one of the hinges had a small piece break off and it has been difficult to use since then.
Pouch not big enough
This pouch is OK. The extra treats pockets are not easy to get to. I bought this pouch because it stated you can put your phone in there. It does not fit 😔
Good while it lasted
I’ve had this treat pouch for less than two months and used it for about 12 times. All of a sudden the pouch will not stay open anymore. A little piece of metal broke and does not work anymore. You have to pull it ooen to access the treats. Don’t waste your money.
I used this before with a different dog and really loved it but I got one earlier this year and it broke. Then I just bought another one the beginning of May and it broke yesterday. I guess these are not designed for people that do a lot of training. Very disappointed.
Great training tool
Our dog trainer recommended this product . The treat pouch snaps shut, preventing all those treats from spilling out. Holds a good amount. Another pocket for keys, or your clicker! Belt is adjustable or it can clip to your own belt/pants.well made.