PetSafe Treat Pouch Sport
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Multiple clips and loops let you attach your remote trainer, whistles, poop bags or any other training tool.
- Versatile pouch also features a front pocket for your keys, phone, etc.
- Waterproof, stain-resistant and machine washable.
- Divided inner pocket to separate multiple treats.
- Hinged opening stays open when you want it to and closes with a touch.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dogit Double Diner Stainless Steel Dog Bowls, Black, 5.4-cup$18.09Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- PetRageous Designs Metro Pet Treat Jar, Treat Jar, 9-in tall$22.10Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Platinum Pets Modern Double Diner Elevated Wide Rimmed Dog & Cat Bowls, Bubblegum Pink, 6.25-cup$26.37Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Dogit Design Alfresco Outdoor Drinking Plastic Fountain, 338-oz$129.99Chewy Price$178.99List Price
- Outward Hound Fun Feeder Interactive Dog Bowl, Purple, 4 cup$19.47Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Van Ness Pet Food Storage Container, 5-lb$10.59Chewy Price$15.19List Price
- dealNeater Pets Neater Feeder Deluxe Replacement Leg Extensions, Medium$5.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- ORE Pet Pet Food Bag Clip, Black/White, 4-in wide$6.44Chewy Price$9.95List Price
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Merlot, 3.25-cup$5.85Chewy Price$13.49List Price
- PetRageous Designs Metro Deep Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, 4-cup$19.49Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- PetSafe Healthy Pet Food Station Gravity Refill Dog & Cat Feeder, 16-cup$17.95Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Maslow Stainless Steel Kennel Dog Bowl, 3-cup$4.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Material||Canvas||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Silicone, Plastic||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Travel||Travel||Travel||Dishwasher-Safe, Treat Storage||Travel|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
409 Customer Reviews
I used this before with a different dog and really loved it but I got one earlier this year and it broke. Then I just bought another one the beginning of May and it broke yesterday. I guess these are not designed for people that do a lot of training. Very disappointed.
Great training tool
Our dog trainer recommended this product . The treat pouch snaps shut, preventing all those treats from spilling out. Holds a good amount. Another pocket for keys, or your clicker! Belt is adjustable or it can clip to your own belt/pants.well made.
As others say, it breaks...
I had one of these for about a year when a hinge broke and it is no longer possible to open the pouch for training. I purchased a second one and it has lasted about 3 months - same problem. I train my dog every day on walks and need it to open easily, regularly. I won't be buying another one.
not durable enough
The strap broke after a couple or weeks of use, the pouch itself is okay but the divider is not big enough and the treats end up mixing anyway Also the front pocket can BARELY hold anything
Dog treat pouch
We recently started bringing our new puppy to obedience training classes and the instructor advised everyone in the class to get a treat pouch for the treats, as it makes getting the treats ready as you need them during training. My hubby and I had never heard of such a thing, but looked at chewy.com and sure enough, they had a great selection to choose from with descriptions of each one to simplify our choice. Another great product from chewy!!
Too stiff to wear on walk
For me as a very petite person, the bag is too stiff to comfortably take on a walk. I had hoped to use it to train several dogs better walking skills, especially when in running gear with insufficient space for treats, but this will not work for me and has been sitting unused.
I know ...
I know this pouch means good things! My human puts tasty bits inside then asks me to do stuff. If I don't see him wearing this pouch then I'm not so inclined to play along. After I'm done humoring him, he goes and easily cleans it out.
The velcro inside doesnt connect because my pouch has two of the same piece. I wish I got the mini because this size isnt necessary; I dont carry anything it in but treats. I do like the easy to open/close hinge.
This is so handy for our training classes. However, I can't keep the pouch open as described when my cell phone is in the front compartment. I have to put it in my back pocket. Also, the divided treat pouch is wonderful, but the partition needs to be higher.
Well built, but . . .
This purchase was a different brand than previous purchase, which we wore out in less than a few months. This one seems to be better/well built, but have discovered a manufacturing defect or error - the Velcro pieces on the inside pouch are the same - not one hook, one loop. Therefore the inside bag separation of treats is useless. I may try to replace one with the correct.