PetSafe Two Point Control Nylon Reflective Dog Leash
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps reduce leash pulling by providing you with greater control.
- Double ended leash has two snaps that attach to the front and back of your dog’s harness to help redirect him.
- The free-floating handle design adjusts to your dog’s movements.
- Crafted with swivel hardware to help prevent tangles.
- Converts into a 4-foot leash to provide you with different lead options.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetSafe 3-in-1 Reflective Dog Harness & Leash, Large: 29.5 to 42.5-in chest$37.95Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- PetSafe Walk Along Nylon Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness, Black, Medium: 24 to 34-in chest$37.95Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- DealFrisco Padded Reflective No Pull Harness, Pink/Black, LG$9.13Chewy Price$12.80List Price
- DealFrisco Basic No Pull Harness, Black/Gray, XS$5.98Chewy Price$10.50List Price
- Sporn Training Halter Nylon No Pull Dog Harness, Blue, X-Large: 23 to 33-in neck$15.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- PetSafe Sure-Fit Adjustable Back Clip Dog Harness, Black, Large: 28 to 42-in chest$18.95Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Chai's Choice Outdoor Explorer No-Pull 3M Polyester Reflective Dual Clip Dog Harness, Neon Yellow, Medium: 22 to 27-in chest$25.95Chewy Price$26.95List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness, Purple, Medium/Large: 22 to 28-in chest$24.86Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Sherpa Harness & Built-In Dog Leash, Large$14.00Chewy Price$39.08List Price
- Red Dingo Classic Nylon Back Clip Dog Harness, Medium Blue, Medium: 17.7 to 26-in chest$18.15Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- PetSafe Bling Easy Walk Nylon No Pull Dog Harness, Blue Bling, Small: 15 to 21-in chest$27.90Chewy Price$29.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Neoprene, Nylon, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Giant Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Padded, Reflective, Waterproof||Padded, Reflective||Bungee, Padded||Padded, Reflective, Traffic Handle, Waterproof||Adjustable, Bungee, Padded, Reflective, Waterproof|
|Closure Type||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap||Trigger Snap||Carabiner||Bolt Snap|
|Leash Length||6 feet||6.5 feet||3 feet||1.5 feet||4.5 feet|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
Gives me better control!
I really like this double hook leash coupled with the PetSafe harness that has the double d-rings to go with this leash. Our Cavapoo puppy is 23 lbs. & pulls. Our Choodle is 14 lbs and pulls. Using this system they pull less and I can stear them away from things or in the directionI want them to go. It’s easier than walking them individually. They always think the one getting the individual walk is getting favoritism. Lol! Plus with a shorter leash they don’t tangle as much or get under the dog as easy. Overall it’s easier and safer for me with the trip/fall factor of me getting tangled reduced by a lot.
I have tried many leashes, retractable (no), bungee (yes), long lines (great for training recall) regular (okay) but this one is probably one of my favorites along with the bungee kind. It helps keep my large, pulling, high prey drive fluffball closer to me. The handle is good and I haven't had an issue trying to control him if he sees a squirrel or rabbit before I see it and give him the leave it command. Definitely a good leash.
I like that I can go easily back and forth from 1 connection point and 2 connection points when needed. My dog (14 lbs) is a puller and this leash is holding up to him. When it's connected to the back and front it really limits how much he can pull.
Great training leash
I was looking for a leash to help with pulling and lunging. This double attaching leash was perfect. Our training walks became so much better. It made it easy to control where our pup was headed, circling to regain position and loose leash when correct. It’s a great aid to training those headstrong puppies!
Good value, good leash
This leash was just what I was looking for - one that you can use to temporarily secure to something while out and about without taking it off the dog - because of the second clip. The only reason I did not give 5 stars is because the hardware that attaches the handle is starting to discolor/rust
After reading reviews on using a 2-point leash, I found this option and as soon as I put it on my 5-month puppy our walks were no longer a struggle. The handle includes a soft padding and strong for a 30+ lb pup and it's the best $12 spent; also purchased the harness. He no longer pulled and it was amazing to see the immediate change (see pics).
Two point Leash solves control issues
I like the 2 point leash, I had the lighter weight one first, but my dog is 70 lbs & I didn't trust the thinner lead. I use it with a strap harness that has both front & back attachments, but instead of the front ring I use a martingale collar for one clip & attach the top (shoulder) ring to the 2nd clip. That gives me 2 separate connections to the dog. Steering with the harness but if a correction is needed the collar comes into play. If one thing fails I have a backup. Both leads are excellent quality.
Love this leash
Awesome need to buy another one. Just what I needed for my two clip harness. LOVE IT.
Good length but not enough padding
I got this for our dog in training who we are training with a two point harness, but the handle is too thin so cuts in your hand despite the paddings.
Love the double clip lead!
This is a perfect size for my small dog. We play lots of leash and harness shaping games and the double clip leads work the best for these. It's good quality, easy to clean, and the reflective aspect is always a plus.