PetSafe Walk Along Nylon Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness
About This Item
- This padded harness is paw-fect for daily walks, hiking or running!
- Features a zippered pouch on top of the harness for storing small items like your keys, wallet, poop bags and more.
- The handle doubles as a seat belt tether to keep your dog safe during car rides.
- Use it as a standard harness or as a no-pull harness by using the chest and back leash attachment points.
- The reflective accidents help keep your dog safe and visible at dusk and dawn.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Step In Back Clip Dog Harness, Teal, Large: 24 to 33-in chest$18.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- PetSafe Walk Along Nylon Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness, Black, Large: 26 to 39-in chest$37.95Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- Puppia Black Trim Polyester Back Clip Dog Harness, Camo, X-Large: 22 to 32-in chest$22.53Chewy Price$23.00List Price
- Labra Dog Truck Leash, Double$29.95Chewy Price
- Pets First NHL Nylon Dog Collar, Washington Capitals, Medium: 12 to 18-in neck, 5/8-in wide$7.71Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Dog Collar, Purple Orchid, Large: 16 to 26-in neck, 1-in wide$11.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Pets First NCAA Nylon Dog Collar, Florida Gators, Small: 6 to 12-in neck, 3/8-in wide$6.99Chewy Price$7.50List Price
- Pawtitas Camouflage Nylon Reflective Padded Dog Leash, Green Camo, X-Small/Small: 6-ft long, 5/8-in wide$17.69Chewy Price$24.77List Price
- Pets First MLB Nylon Dog Collar, Houston Astros, Medium: 10 to 16-in neck, 5/8-in wide$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||Back Clip||Front Clip, Back Clip||Back Clip||No Pull, Front Clip, Back Clip||Front Clip, Back Clip, No Pull|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Dual Clip, Reflective, Waterproof||Dual Clip, Reflective||Dual Clip, Reflective, Waterproof||Reflective||Dual Clip|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Closure Type||Quick Release||Quick Release||Quick Release||Quick Release||Buckle|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Not a bad product
Little big but will grow into. Wish it had more options for where to hook to for training
For my Cowboy Corgi
I like the harness. Easy to get on and off. Love it has a place for your phone or money.
Attractive and sturdy
Well made, my beagle loves wearing it he is such a diva!
Need to return
It is the wrong size and I need to return it. I have requested information as to how to return it and have not heard back
We got this in orange for our boy and it allows me to easily spot him. It also has a handle on the back and a clip on the charts and back to walk your pup. A benefit is that it has a pouch to put your cell phone or small object.
Very easy to fit and put on. Sturdy, well made and very nice for walks and car rides.
Fits poorly, veers to her left
Poor fit for my barrel chest but smaller mutt. Perhaps the design is top heavy but it kept slouching to her left. Also, it looked goofy. Going to bite the bullet and get a Kurgo next time.
This harness has many adjustments and after a few months of trying adjusting all different areas it still does not fit her properly. The top part moves from side to side thus negating the ability to properly control. Perhaps if your dog built differently it would work better
I purchased for the storage pocket and to use as a no pull harness but the placement of where to attach the leash, whether in front to use as a no pull harness, or on the back is awkward. Using as a no pull harness, the leash constantly gets constantly tangled under the dogs leg, even though the harness is fitted appropriately. I used once and had to stop walking my dog after 15 minutes it was so bad compared to my usual other no pull harness.
I purchased this to replace an old frayed harness bought elsewhere. I am disappointed that when walking my dog, it pulls to the side. I will probably only use this as a harness when riding in my vehicle as it is a good restraint that works easily with the seatbelt. I am purchasing a different harness for use when walking my dog.