PetSafe White Wall Entry Plastic Pet Door
About This Item
- Pet door is a great fit for homes where you can’t install a pet door into your human door.
- Gives your pet the freedom to come and go on her own schedule—perfect for potty breaks or play time.
- Telescoping tunnel design lets you install the door in walls that are 4 ¾ - 7 ¼ inch thick and compatible extension kits are sold separately for walls thicker than 7 ¼ inches.
- You can easily install the door in all types of interior and exterior walls—a cutting template is included with step-by-step instructions.
- The double-flap provides weatherproofing and energy efficiency, while a slide-in closing panel adds extra insulation when door is not in use.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetSafe Aluminum Extreme Weather Dog & Cat Door, Medium$149.95Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- Ideal Pet Products Air Seal Dog Door, White, Medium$60.86Chewy Price
- Ideal Pet Products Screen Guard Pet Door, Medium$45.58Chewy Price$45.90List Price
- BarksBar Plastic Dog Door, Medium$34.95Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- Ideal Pet Products Designer Series Ruff-Weather Pet Door, Tinted, Small$63.80Chewy Price$83.00List Price
- Ideal Pet Products Pet Door Replacement Flap, Medium$18.99Chewy Price
- High Tech Pet Products Armor Flex Airtight Extreme Weather Magnetic Closure System Door Mount Pet Door, X-Large$479.99Chewy Price$579.99List Price
- Ideal Pet Products Designer Series Original Plastic Pet Door, Tinted, Medium$25.35Chewy Price$34.00List Price
- Endura Flap Single Flap Door Mount Dog & Cat Door, Large, White$369.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe Extreme Weather Energy Efficient Pet Door, Medium$98.95Chewy Price$104.99List Price
- Ideal Pet Products Wall Entry Dual Flap Dog Door, White, Medium$140.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic, Vinyl / PVC||Aluminum, Plastic, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Features||Locking||Locking||Insulated, Locking||Insulated, Locking||Locking|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
68 Customer Reviews
Good product! Be smart to install it though!
Read directions carefully, have your tool ready. Product is a quality doggie door. Should make for many happy hours of ins and outs! Way to go! Did a lot of research and this is a good one.
Great Product - replacement flaps expensive
Pro: Love having this doggy door, works - easy install for older somewhat handy granny. Big Con: If you have to replace a flap they are over $37 EACH to replace - need 2 flaps which is close to the price I paid for the whole kit on sale. Seems ridiculous pricey to me Cons: Needs to have some sort of lock for when it's closed - somewhat flimsy plastic material frame (expected better for the price) but again, it does the job
Not suitable for active dogs!
For our two active dogs that use the large door constantly to go in and out of to access the dog run and the backyard, it only lasted about a year before the outside plastic frame with flap was broken off and unrepairable. I highly recommend an aluminum frame for sturdiness if your in a similar scenario.
Dog door installed easily. I like the double flap. Sturdy and worth the $s.
Petsafe pet door
Fantastic!!!!!, I'm a 10 lb. maltipoo, 9 months old and I mastered my new door in and out in 3 days. I love, love, love it.....
Great Doggie Door
I bought this to replace the older model which lasted more than 4 years with 3 medium/large dogs using it daily. This one appears to be the same quality as the original and was just as easy to install. Chewy as always offered it at the best price. I am very pleased with this purchase and would highly recommend it.
We moved into a house during the summer that already had a small dog sized wall mounted door. My two small dogs and young mini pig quickly learned to use that. It was time to upgrade to a larger size, one my mini pig would be able fit through even at full size. So, I bought this door and hired a handy man to install it. He did say he used some wood on the sides of the door frames for added support so that it didn’t buckle over time. It’s working great for our household. No complaints so far.
Petsafe dog door flaps
No matter how I have tried to adjust the flaps the magnet at the bottom doesn't always catch the flaps and I can feel cold air coming in from outdoors. I got new flaps...still feel cold air.
works just as it should
Perfect, not much more to add, but since it makes me use 5o words, I will keep typing. Seriously, I love Chewy.com, great customer service and prices, my vet and feed store, not so much as a big of fan of chewy.
Does not seal well
The flaps are cheap lightweight plastic so they don't fall back in place every time it's used, and worse they don't even cover the entire opening, there are gaps on the sides allowing air to pass through. The only reason I gave it even 2 stars is because it looks decent and apparently wasn't too difficult to install (I did not do it myself). I'm really disappointed that I may have to tear it out and replace it with a better quality product. What a waste of money. I also paid to have it installed so there goes more money down the drain as I will have to pay to have a better one installed too (I'm an older lady and that is beyond my capabilities).