PetSafe Window & Porch Screen Pet Door
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Easily attaches to your existing screen door or window for quick installation.
- Fits metal or vinyl screen doors and windows.
- High-impact plastic frame includes easy-to-use slide locks that will allow you to keep out inclement weather.
- Only available in bronze color.
- For dogs and cats up to 100 lbs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Indoor Heated Cat House, Gray$54.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe Pet Door Installation Kit$17.62Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Frisco Water Resistant Hammock Car Seat Cover, Regular, Black$20.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe Plastic Door, Small$31.95Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- PetSafe Classic Pet Door Replacement Flap, Large$42.95Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- PetSafe Freedom Pet Door Replacement Flapp, Medium$26.95Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- PetSafe Extreme Weather Energy Efficient Pet Door, Medium$98.95Chewy Price$104.99List Price
- PetSafe Freedom Aluminum Pet Door, Medium$69.88Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Pet Gear Travel Lite Soft-Sided Dog & Cat Pen with Removable Top, Sage, Large$69.99Chewy Price$80.98List Price
- MyPet Windsor Walk Thru Swing Gate for Dogs & Cats$59.99Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- MidWest LifeStages Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 30 inch$55.99Chewy Price$112.99List Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Ombre Swirl Dog Crate Mat, Taupe, 48-in$39.99Chewy Price$93.99List Price
Questions & Answers
26 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
133 Customer Reviews
Our kitty learned fairly quickly how to use her new door!
Easy to fit into the screen door and once our kitty figured it out, she loves her new-found freedom! We've had it for two weeks and highly recommend it.
When I received this I thought it was too small despite the weight measurement. It is perfect. She comes and goes freely with plenty of space. Saved the screen door
patched up a scratch on my screen and dog can go in and out without me now
this thing is handy and looks better than the scratch in the screen from last year. i did hold it together with my own screws and nuts to make sure it stays and so far so good. my chug (chi pug) is able to fit but a larger dog would not.
This door was very simple and installed quickly. It is exactly what we had wanted to find.
Best dog pet door
For the price this is the best in screen door. You just have to make sure to use adhesive in the corners and side.
I installed this in a heavy thick screen. It was a bear since I could not see through the screen to align all the edges. I used blue tape to mark the location rather than a marker that didn't show. This didn't help much since I could not see the edge of the screen moulding underneath the screen. I could barely see the grooves where to cut out the screen. It's probably 1/8" crooked, but still works fluidly. My two dogs are 5" difference in height so I settled for a height in between them. No training involved. Both of the shepherd mixes went through easily on their own after I showed them how it opens at the base. Just push. One dog can follow the other and the flip screen is gentle enough not to harshly bop her in the face. This is a dog who will not open a gapped door by herself. We are wagtastically happy! I believe most people can successfully install this. For reference, I'm a 60 year old female. I would make one edit to the instructions. The drawing of where to cut the screen, which groove to use as a guide, makes no sense to me. I know I wanted the inner groove, but there seems to be one more groove than shown and I was confused. I must have guessed right. Great practical product for the price. Not sure how Chewy still has a speedy delivery and no one else does.
This product from Chewy came quicker than anything I can remember buying online. I live in a rural area and we are used to adding a day or two to any overnight promise. But this time it came quickly and the product was as advertised.
Worst purchase ever
had to be installed because clients were arriving. However, when my father arrived manufacturer had included no screws. My father spent three hours jury rigging this piece of garbage. We had no choice. He had driven two hours. When I called about it they wanted me to remove door from the screen. Needless to say they lost a customer
I didn't like this item.
For the first time buying things from Chewy I got an item I did not like. I found this door to be flimsy in general construction. No instructions were included for installation. Basically, it's useless to me.
It fits the need - but be careful when installing it.
This is a great idea. We have a "Catio" and the door allows our cats to go in and out of the "Catio" when they want to. It can be tricky to install. I had to buy two. They first one I bought, one of the hinges broke when I was snapping the two parts together.