Petsmont Organic Dog Paw Balm, 2-oz jar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Supports external pain relief and promotes robust paw pads, hydrated noses, and lustrous fur. Enjoy calm walks on any terrain, while maintaining your pup's skin health!
- This dog balm supports healing.
- Formulated with USDA-certified organic ingredients and developed for maximum quality and potency.
- This non-toxic formula is 100% safe to touch and safe for your pet to lick.
- Easy to apply and quick to absorb.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bag Balm Pet Nose, Paw, & Hot Spot Moisturizer, 2-oz, Tube$4.97Chewy Price$7.64List Price$4.72Autoship Price
- DealNatural Dog Company Paw Soother Dog Paw Balm, 2-oz tin$17.95Chewy Price$17.05Autoship Price
- Natural Dog Company PawTection Dog Paw Protector Balm, 1-oz tin$13.95Chewy Price$13.25Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Ear Relief Finger Dog Wipes, 50 count$9.49Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Musher's Secret Paw Protection Natural Dog Wax, 200-g jar$25.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Burt's Bees Care Plus+ Paw & Nose Relieving Dog Lotion, 6-oz bottle$10.00Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.50Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Oatmeal Dog Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$15.15Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.39Autoship Price
- Pet MD Aloe Vera & Eucalyptus Dog Ear Wipes, 100 count$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Buddy Wash Splash Lavender & Mint Dog Spritzer & Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$11.68Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Buddy Wash Original Lavender & Mint Dog Shampoo & Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Natural Dog Company Skin Soother Dog Healing Balm, 1-oz tin$14.95Chewy Price$14.20Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Itch Soother Dog Conditioner with Oatmeal & Aloe Vera, For Skin Moisture &Shiny Coats, Vanilla Bean Scent$13.62Chewy Price$13.97List Price$12.94Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Organic Shea Butter, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Beeswax...||Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Palmitate...||n-a||Organic Mango Butter, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Coconut Oil...||Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Almond Oil...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||Paw Care, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||Paw Care||—||Paw Care||Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
71 Customer Reviews
Goes on easily
Just started using this product for my dog's paw hyperkeratosis Since my dog is used to getting her feet handled, I have no problem applying this to her paws (and nose at times). She hasn't tried to lick paws and not noticed any staining of flooring. Glad it is natural product in case she does start licking. Paws feel much softer and the very rough areas will take more time to heal, but are a bit softer.
organic paw balm
My dog has been chewing and licking her paws for over a year. Took her to the vet and recommended soaking her feet in warm epsom salt and apply antibiotic. She would limp. I thought there has to be something better and organic I could apply and wouldn't hurt her when licking. I did some research and came across organic paw balm. The reviews were very good so I ordered a 2oz jar. 3 hours after applying it she stopped chewing and licking her paws!!! After a couple days her paws were in better shape. Her nose looked soo much better. She walked without pain and smiled. She is so much happier. Its easy to apply and can rub it in to the pads and between toes. My dog loves it. I wish I had found this sooner. I would highly recommend this product. It truly works. I washed her paws then applied balm.
Easy, safe, and smells great
Just used this for the first time and I’m impressed how quickly it improved the look and feel of my pup’s dry, rough paw pads. It was easy to apply and has a mild, pleasant scent.
My greyhound loves it
There are a lot of different paw balms available but what I like about this one is, it seems to absorb quickly and actually moisturize my dog's pads, rather than just coating them the way a petroleum-jelly type product would. It also has a nice smell and apparently a great taste, too, because he loves to lick his paws after I apply it. Fortunately it absorbs quickly and his pads still get the benefit.
Makes a big difference!
Noticed an immediate difference in my pittie's dried out paw pads. You do need to warm the balm a bit to apply it, but then it goes on smoothly and soaks in fast. The coconut oil makes it tempting for her to lick off, but I don't worry much as I know it's safe for her and all natural.
I just got this in today and put it on Buffy’s paws. It soaked in right away and left her paws feeling super soft. Not greasy at all.
doggie paw cream
Works well but the container was 1/3 full. Beware. Kind of pricey for the amount you get.
Difficult to use
It works great but the application process is messy and isn’t the easiest
Softens pretty quickly
Am surprised at how quickly my rottie's rough paw pads have started to soften up. It tastes good apparently, because she licks some off, but it still is working a bit.
It really works
Cody's paws were dry and cracked, I rubbed the balm into his pads until they were like a new born puppies.