Petsmont Organic Dog Paw Balm, 2-oz jar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Organic Shea Butter, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Beeswax...||Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Palmitate...||Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Olea Europea (Olive) Oil...||Organic Mango Butter, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Coconut Oil...||Organic Mango Butter, Organic Rice Bran Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||Paw Care, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||Paw Care||Vitamins & Minerals||Paw Care||Paw Care|
|Grooming Tool Type||—||—||—||N/A||N/A|
About This Item
- Supports external pain relief and promotes robust paw pads, hydrated noses, and lustrous fur. Enjoy calm walks on any terrain, while maintaining your pup's skin health!
- This dog balm supports healing.
- Formulated with USDA-certified organic ingredients and developed for maximum quality and potency.
- This non-toxic formula is 100% safe to touch and safe for your pet to lick.
- Easy to apply and quick to absorb.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Dog Paw Balm Stick, 1.5-oz$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Natural Dog Company PawTection Dog Paw Protector Balm, 1-oz tin$13.95Chewy Price$13.25Autoship Price
- Natural Dog Company Paw Soother Dog Paw Balm, 1-oz tin$13.95Chewy Price$13.25Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Care Plus+ Paw & Nose Relieving Dog Lotion, 6-oz bottle$8.57Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.14Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Calming Hemp Paw & Nose Lotion Dog, 4-oz bottle$7.59Chewy Price$7.21Autoship Price
- Musher's Secret Paw Protection Natural Dog Wax, 60-g jar$15.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- PATPET Steel Grit Dog & Cat Nail Grinder, White$24.99Chewy Price
- Pet MD Aloe Vera & Eucalyptus Dog Ear Wipes, 100 count$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- dealVet's Best Ear Relief Finger Dog Wipes, 50 count$10.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Safari Diamond Dog Nail File$7.49Chewy Price
- Natural Dog Company Skin Soother Dog Healing Balm, 1-oz tin$14.95Chewy Price$14.20Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
65 Customer Reviews
My greyhound loves it
There are a lot of different paw balms available but what I like about this one is, it seems to absorb quickly and actually moisturize my dog's pads, rather than just coating them the way a petroleum-jelly type product would. It also has a nice smell and apparently a great taste, too, because he loves to lick his paws after I apply it. Fortunately it absorbs quickly and his pads still get the benefit.
Softens pretty quickly
Am surprised at how quickly my rottie's rough paw pads have started to soften up. It tastes good apparently, because she licks some off, but it still is working a bit.
It really works
Cody's paws were dry and cracked, I rubbed the balm into his pads until they were like a new born puppies.
Helped dry cracking pads
My German Shepherd puppy loves to play in the snow, but the ice and salt were causing his pads to dry and crack. I bought this because I wanted something all natural. I could see improvement after only a couple applications! So glad it worked so well!
Good for Hyperkeratosis
My Sheltie has Hyperkeratosis on all of her paws and her nose dries out easily. Started using this a few times a week and It applies easily especially if you rub it between your fingers until it softens into an oil. My only complaint is I wish it soaked in faster, as she just wants to immediately lick it all off but because it is organic and all natural ingredients the vet says thats ok. Enough is soaking in to make a difference. Haven’t tried it long enough to see any long term change but we have a routine now and she loves having it put on so I’m hopeful it’ll help even a little bit.
I bought this for my boxer to keep her paws soft & I'm happy with the results. It's easy to apply & maintains soft paws. We walk daily & I like this product to keep keep her paws from getting dry & cracked. The jar is very small but a little product goes a long ways.
Best balm ever
This is the best balm ever leaves even my hands feeling like silk after apply to pups paws and nose!!! Pups have best paws and nose with no cracks or anything! Helped with heat bumps and dry spots!
Wonderful and travel size
This product does indeed help moisturize the paws of pets.
Dog just licked it off
My dog immediately licked it off his paws and was just trying to get to the jar to eat it. Do not recommend, waste of money. Not happy.
Smaller than Advertised
The cream itself is good however the images online make it appear to be a much bigger jar. Was surprised by how small it was.