Petsmont Organic Touch & Heal Dog Paw Balm, 2-oz jar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Supports external pain relief and promotes robust paw pads, hydrated noses, and lustrous fur. Enjoy calm walks on any terrain, while maintaining your pup's skin health!
- This dog balm supports healing.
- Formulated with USDA-certified organic ingredients and developed for maximum quality and potency.
- This non-toxic formula is 100% safe to touch and safe for your pet to lick.
- Easy to apply and quick to absorb.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bag Balm Pet Nose, Paw, & Hot Spot Moisturizer, 2-oz, Tube$5.37Chewy Price$7.64List Price$5.10Autoship Price
- Pet Head Oatmeal Paw Butter 2 oz.$9.50Chewy Price$9.99List Price$9.03Autoship Price
- DealNatural Dog Company Paw Soother Dog Paw Balm, 2-oz tin$17.95Chewy Price$17.05Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Dog Paw Balm Stick, 1.5-oz$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Ear Relief Finger Dog Wipes, 50 count$10.17Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Buddy Wash Original Lavender & Mint Dog Spritzer & Conditioner, 4-oz bottle$6.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Care Plus+ Paw & Nose Relieving Dog Lotion, 6-oz bottle$7.12Chewy Price$11.99List Price$6.76Autoship Price
- FURminator DeShedding Ultra Premium Shampoo For Dogs, 16-oz bottle$12.79Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Buddy Wash Original Lavender & Mint Dog Shampoo & Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$12.81Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.17Autoship Price
- Pet MD Aloe Vera & Eucalyptus Dog Ear Wipes, 100 count$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Dog Whisperer No Rinse Waterless Lavender Spearmint Dog Shampoo, 7.1-oz bottle, case of 2$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Organic Shea Butter, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Beeswax...||Natural Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil...||Shea Butter, Hemp Oil, Beeswax||Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil...||Organic Mango Butter, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Coconut Oil...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||Paw Care, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||Paw Care||Paw Care, Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy||Sensitive Skin, Paw Care, Calming, Itch & Redness Remedy||Paw Care|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
77 Customer Reviews
works very well
I recused my dog from a kennel where they kept her locked up for 6 months on a wire floor and never even walked her outside. Her paw pads were all cut up from the kennel and one had a sore on it. I put this stuff on once a day for a while and it healed them up really nice. I also love that it’s organic.
great balm for scratchy paws
We’ve been doing a reno so the concrete has made our labs paws scratchy. I liked how this balm smelled and it actually softens yo the heat of your hand when you use it so it doesn’t take much, making it last longer. I found it easier to have her lay on a raised bed, distract with a treat up with my left hand and then would use my thumb to apply little by little to all her pads. It absorbed quick and after day 1 I can already tell a difference. I love it’s organic.
Milo tested mother approved.
Great addition to our care routine. Milo loves it. His paws love it. He is an indoor dog with an outdoor dog spirit. Often can find him hanging in the garage and walking through the grass this balm makes sure his paws are protected from all the elements Winter is coming and will definitely be using this to protect from the ice and salt.
Organic Paw Balm is needed if you have a pet
This works very well on my boys paws and works great on scratches and sores. My boy has extreme anxiety and licks his back paws until he makes a sore. This balm works very good in helping them to heal.
Goes on easily
Just started using this product for my dog's paw hyperkeratosis Since my dog is used to getting her feet handled, I have no problem applying this to her paws (and nose at times). She hasn't tried to lick paws and not noticed any staining of flooring. Glad it is natural product in case she does start licking. Paws feel much softer and the very rough areas will take more time to heal, but are a bit softer.
organic paw balm
My dog has been chewing and licking her paws for over a year. Took her to the vet and recommended soaking her feet in warm epsom salt and apply antibiotic. She would limp. I thought there has to be something better and organic I could apply and wouldn't hurt her when licking. I did some research and came across organic paw balm. The reviews were very good so I ordered a 2oz jar. 3 hours after applying it she stopped chewing and licking her paws!!! After a couple days her paws were in better shape. Her nose looked soo much better. She walked without pain and smiled. She is so much happier. Its easy to apply and can rub it in to the pads and between toes. My dog loves it. I wish I had found this sooner. I would highly recommend this product. It truly works. I washed her paws then applied balm.
love it , no smell
I used this once so far and it seems to last. It does not have a smell like other ones. It does not bother my pup either.
Easy, safe, and smells great
Just used this for the first time and I’m impressed how quickly it improved the look and feel of my pup’s dry, rough paw pads. It was easy to apply and has a mild, pleasant scent.
Makes a big difference!
Noticed an immediate difference in my pittie's dried out paw pads. You do need to warm the balm a bit to apply it, but then it goes on smoothly and soaks in fast. The coconut oil makes it tempting for her to lick off, but I don't worry much as I know it's safe for her and all natural.
My greyhound loves it
There are a lot of different paw balms available but what I like about this one is, it seems to absorb quickly and actually moisturize my dog's pads, rather than just coating them the way a petroleum-jelly type product would. It also has a nice smell and apparently a great taste, too, because he loves to lick his paws after I apply it. Fortunately it absorbs quickly and his pads still get the benefit.