Petsonik Rechargeable Dog, Cat & Horse Hair Clipper
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Super powerful, durable clippers can cut through any thick hair.
- Kit includes ceramic combs in a range of sizes, making cutting smoother and more efficient.
- Clippers are cordless and quickly recharge with the included wall charger.
- Designed with a quiet motor that won’t frighten your animal amigo.
- Easy-to-use clippers will eliminate the need for expensive trips to the groomer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Scaredy Cut Silent Dog, Cat & Small Pet Grooming Kit, 16 piece, Pink, Right-Handed$34.95Chewy Price$39.95List Price
- Wahl Deluxe U-Clip Dog & Cat Clipper Kit, Red$33.82Chewy Price$53.95List Price
- Pet Magasin Dog & Cat Grooming Scissors with Round Safety Tip, 2 pack$16.99Chewy Price$23.49List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Dog Dematting Rake$14.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Dog & Cat Grooming Shears Kit, 4-pack$32.42Chewy Price
- Casfuy Energy Saving Dog & Cat Hair Grooming Clippers, White$59.50Chewy Price
- Laazar Pro Shear Straight & Safety Round Tips Dog Grooming Scissors, 4.5-in$21.93Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Casfuy Removable Blade Dog & Cat Hair Grooming Clippers, White$37.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic, Steel, Metal||Plastic||Steel, Metal||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Ceramic, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Grooming Tool Type||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
35 Customer Reviews
It got worse and worse eventually
Not too long ago, I bought one of this clippers for my Poodle and Maltese mix dog. At the beginning everything seemed okay but as I continued to use them they stopped cutting the hair, getting stuck and got overheated really easily even though I thought care of them as the manual said. This was a very disappointing product.
Easy to use, fast charger, long live battery but the best thing is that is almost noiseless, my dogs are super sensitive to any minimal noise, more at bath times, this cordless and silent machine is great for your fear ones
Purchased this to maintain my Maltese and it does very quickly. Very hard to get through any matted areas.
Not sure why these only have 2.5 stars
I bought these for my long hair cat who gets matted quite easily even with frequent brushing, I was able to get the matted fur shaved off in a matter of minutes, they feel nice and the blade on the clipper does the job well and quickly. I would recommend to anyone in a pinch with cash and need to upkeep their fur babies
Best hair clipper on the market for the price
Very cheap and effective. Love it, I used it with my long haired dog to help her cool down and she looks amazing.
Best shears EVER
Omg these worked better than anticipated. I have 3 inside cat's and one wild cat that adopted us and her coat is so matted every summer I've had to use fine scissors to cut it off, BUT not this year and she looks great. The 2 boy's inside also needed shaved and bathed which isn't easy til NOW. I loved these shears and can't believe I waited so long to BUY. Definitely recommend THEM
A very handy tool
I was very pleased with the trimmer I have a part Yorkie and part jack russell name buddy his hair was very long want to keep his hair short with warmers days ahead he is the cutest ever..thank you chewy one happy customer and puppy..
All good but for one thing
It works well, powerful enough for my use....but absolutely no instructions. I guess they assume I've done this before, but I haven't. We are traveling with a dog that requires grooming, so I bought this to do it myself while on the road. No instructions. I'm winging it here and she's a little uneven. I don't know which attachment to use and for what.
Not worth the $
Would not recommend these to anyone. Won’t even cut. They are quite. Waste of money imo
Ordered 1 pair and got lost in the mail. Easily got a replacement, but the clippers are basically useless. Whoever thought a plastic blade was a good idea should be fired. First set arrived weeks later and they weren't any better. Blades get hung and won't cut. Donating them would be pointless because they wouldn't be able to put them to use. I even tried them on my beard and it just gets hung. If they just put a metal blade on them they might actually work. Otherwise don't skimp on clippers. You have to buy expensive ones if you really want good ones. PS. I love Chewy, but this item is junk