PetsPrefer Urinary Tract Health Fish Flavor Tablet Cat Supplement, 90 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Supplement contains cranberry juice extract to promote normal bladder function.
- Gives cats extra taurine for additional heart and eye support.
- Chewable tablets are easy to break apart into 2 doses.
- Pets won’t mind taking the supplement, thanks to the fishy flavor.
- Manufactured in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Liquid-Vet Kidney & Bladder Support Seafood Flavor Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$10.79Chewy Price$11.49List Price$10.25Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Amino B + K Liquid Kidney Supplement for Cats, 4-oz bottle$23.40Chewy Price$26.00List Price$22.23Autoship Price
- VetriScience Renal Essentials Feline Soft Chews Kidney & Urinary Supplement for Cats, 120 count$15.00Chewy Price$22.38List Price$14.25Autoship Price
- PetAg UT Solution Gel Cat Supplement, 3.5-oz tube$16.99Chewy Price$17.24List Price
- Liquid-Vet Kidney & Bladder Support Allergy-Friendly Unflavored Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$11.49Chewy Price$10.92Autoship Price
- Pet Naturals UT Support Cat Chews, 60 count$11.97Chewy Price$14.99List Price$11.37Autoship Price
- RestoraPet Feline Formula Organic Tuna Flavor Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$39.95Chewy Price$37.95Autoship Price
- MaryRuth's Liquid Probiotic Unflavored Cat Supplement, 4-oz bottle$41.95Chewy Price$49.95List Price$39.85Autoship Price
- AminAvast Kidney Support Cat Supplement, 60 count$33.00Chewy Price$35.00List Price
- Van Beek Natural Sciences Synacore Digestive Support Cat Supplement, 30 count$25.50Chewy Price$33.60List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active: Taurine 50 mg, Cranberry Extract 50 mg, Marshmallow (Altheaea Officinale) Root Powder 50 mg...||Active Ingredients per one soft chew: Cranberry Extract (50 mg), Bromelain (25 mg), L-Lysine (25 mg)...||Inactive Ingredients: Arabic Gum, Brewers Yeast, Buffered White Distilled Vinegar...||Active Ingredients: L-Lysine, D-Mannose, Omega 3 Fish Oil...||Active Ingredients: Cranberry (Dried), Ascorbic Acid, Parsley (Petroselinium Sativum)...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health||First Aid, Immune Support, Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Cheese, Poultry||Seafood & Fish||N/A||N/A|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A||Human-Grade, Limited Ingredient Diet, Non-GMO||N/A|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Cat doesn't like it
I had high hopes for this supplement because it is fish flavored and my cat likes fish flavor, but she refuses to eat any food I put it in, even if I crush it and put in a trace amount.
Precious is a happy cat and loves this
I have been dealing with a cat that has a bladder disease for years. Vet says keep stress levels down or find a new home for her. Since I rescue other cats and dogs it is difficult. But then I found this researching on line fir urinary tract products. She is a very picky cat. But she loves this stuff and so far no peeing on couches and tables and pianos..omg i give her 1/2 tab in am and 1/2 tab in pm on top of her food. I call it her treat. She gobbles it right up. No crushing or breaking in pieces or disguising it. As soon as i reach for the bottle she flies up her stand..I thought I was going to have to re home her or put her down. Or keep living with this till she passes..she is 9 yrs old 7lb-10lb calico and been dealing with this for years! I also have her on tge special UT food which she eats but doesn't like and have to mix up with other regular food.
Finally a product that works!
My cat loves them and eats with no problem. I am happy knowing she's on the road to less urinary tract problems. Thank you for developing this!