PetSpy Dog Nail Clipper
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Sharp blades are made from high-quality 3.5mm stainless steel for a lifetime of clean cuts.
- Safety stop blade greatly reduces the risk of cutting the nails too short.
- Features a built-in nail file that is stored in the handle to smooth freshly cut nails.
- Non-slip, user-friendly design features easy-grip handles that keep your hand comfortable.
- Recommended by professionals as part of your at-home grooming routine.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dog Fashion Spa Crystal Glass Nail File$15.00Chewy Price
- Resco Deluxe Dog Nail Clippers, Medium, Blue$17.99Chewy Price
- Bissell Dog & Cat Nail Clippers$10.10Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Resco Original Dog Nail Clippers, Small/Medium, Chrome$15.99Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools Pet Nail Scissor, Medium$6.82Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Evolution Professional Dog Nail Trimmer, Small-Medium$10.49Chewy Price
- ConairPRO Pet-It Boar Bristle Brush$7.99Chewy Price
- Pet Republique Large Dog Nail Clippers & Filer$9.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Frisco Hypoallergenic Puppy & Kitten Shampoo, Unscented, 1-gal bottle, bundle of 2$64.78Chewy Price$71.98List Price$61.54Autoship Price
- Greenbone Bamboo Pet Double Sided Brush, Large$6.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Bodhi Dog Waterless Lemongrass Dog, Cat & Small Animal Dry Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Dog of the Woods Probiotic Dog Deodorizer, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||N/A, Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A|
|Grooming Tool Type||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
57 Customer Reviews
Nice but Bulky for a cat
This may not be though by everyone as we all have our preferences! Great for a dog! However, it is a bit bulky for use on my cats. (My Cats 8.5 & 18.5 pounds) I am use to using nail clippers so that could be a reason to feel this. In my final thoughts though, I just fell they could be less for cats. I think it is well made, very sharp & cut extremely nice! I only gave it 4 starts because of the cat use otherwise a 5
None of my pups are fans of nail clipping, so I need clippers that are quick and efficient to minimize the aggravation for all of us. These do the trick! Super sharp and easy to maneuver....definitely recommended!
Too big for a small animal
I have a Chihuahua a Pomeranian and a Morkie these are way too big for their nails no way could you use them for a cat I was very disappointed
DO NOT BUY FOR CATS
Way to big for cats. Product is for DOGS. Does not mention cats on packaging. If I had a dog I would def use. But because it’s advertised for cats I give 1 star.
NOT for cats!
These clippers are not for domestic cats. Maybe a bobcat or small tiger. They're way too big for a cat's small claws. I don't know how I'd ever clip them without cutting flesh.
Small and manageable
I like these. Easy to use on my squiggling cats. They dont have the hole which I think are a pain. Small enough that they are nice to hold.
They’re good and clip the nails but my dog gets scared
They stated it was for cats and dogs. I was not about to use it on my cats. I have smaller hands and it was just too big.
This was a waste of my money. The file is impossible to remove without a large amount of force (or use pliers), the locking mechanism is difficult to get a good grip on, and the clippers part is too thick to get a comfortable clip on my cat's nails. Just use a pair of regular nail clippers instead.
Quiet, strong, and sharp
I needed a larger pair of trimmers for dog nails and after trying several types, liked these the best (so far). Pros: There is no crushing during the cut-- it's smooth and gives a nice edge. They trim quietly (no loud click) which is great for skittish dogs. The safety guard is not removable, but for those of us who prefer to see the nail rather than trust a guard, it can be moved out of the way. They're powerful; able to handle large breed nails. Cons: Though sharp, the edge is not particularly keen. That means it works great for everyday nail trims, but if you're like me and use little snips to round off the edges (before filing), it can be difficult to get them to grip a small area of nail. They are pretty big. This isn't a problem for me, but I have particularly long fingers and could see small-handed people struggling. Similarly, the white "PetSpy" circle is a bit bulky and more likely to brush against a ticklish dog's paw. Overall, I'd say that if you are looking for trimmers to maintain your large dog's nails without doing anything fancy, these are a good choice.