Petstages Crunch A Chew Tough Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Now your pal can enjoy the awesome crunching sound of water bottles in a dog-safe toy they'll love!
- Made with a patented design that includes a tough center surrounded by a crunchy, noisy outer layer—it's made deliberately so it doesn't collapse while your dog plays and chews.
- Water bottles weren't designed for your pup's teeth, making the Crunchcore a great alternative that prioritizes your fur baby's safety.
- The durable texture is made for crunching, tossing fun that prevents boredom and encourages healthy chewing habits!
- The familiar and appealing sound will keep your dog energized and engaged during playtime.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Medium$10.79Chewy Price
- Pet Qwerks BarkBone Bacon Flavor Tough Dog Chew Toy, X-Large$12.30Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Frisco Aquatic Pals Plush & TPR Variety Pack Dog Toy, 6 count$12.98Chewy Price
- Petstages Chick A Bone Dog Toy, Medium$7.00Chewy Price$14.49List Price
- Tuffy's Ultimate 3-Way Tug Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Yellow Bones$25.49Chewy Price
- fouFIT Paci Chew Smile Squeaky Dog Toy$6.99Chewy Price
- fouFIT Paci Chew Mustache Squeaky Dog Toy, Black$6.97Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Nylabone Power Play Ring Thing Dog Toy$10.99Chewy Price$18.79List Price
- dealWest Paw Rumpus Small Tough Dog Chew Toy, Blue$13.95Chewy Price
- Nerf Dog TPR Spike Ball Dog Toy, Medium$4.99Chewy Price
- dealPlayology Scented Dual Layer Ring Dog Toy, Large, Beef Scented$22.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Petstages Dogwood Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small, 2 count$10.95Chewy Price$12.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Crinkle, Training, Water Toy||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Dental, Training, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental|
|Material||Plastic||Polypropylene, Wood, Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
132 Customer Reviews
Not for a pittie
This toy lasted less than 30 minutes with my 6mo old pit mix. Yes, it crinkled as advertised but with the amount of pressure it took to crinkle i would have thought it would have lasted longer. This toy may be fine for other breeds but would not recommend for a tough chewer.
Best toy ever
It took 6 months for our wire Fox terrier to even put a dent in this toy. That’s a record. She never gets tired of hearing that crackle when she chews it. So I ordered two for back up
They loved the first so well, I had to buy more
I bought a giant one of these for my big dog's birthday and EVERY LITTLE DOG pouted, so I had to turn around and get EVERYONE their own in their own respective sizes for Christmas...lol. Now I have hoarders, HA! AWESOME TOY!
Crunchy fun, great for smaller dogs
Great toy, my little dog loved it! My 55 lb Belgian Malinois did too but she was able to get a chunk off the end within the first 15 minutes :( Great for smaller doggos in my opinion!
Not for dogs big on chewing
Got this for my 8 month old pitty mix who loves a good chew- ripped off some of the rubber on the outside in half an hour! This is only good for dogs with smaller teeth
Faux dog bone
My puppy loves this. I think her jaw is sore from teething. This saves her teeth from breaking.
This toy lasted maybe an hour before she destroyed it
Dogs like this
Depends on the dog on this one, My dogs like it, used occasionally. On the fence for recommendation on this one.
Crunch A Chew
Great toy, my dog carries this around with her. Very durable.
Not for chewers
I thought this would be a good toy for my excessive chewer. It looked tough. He had it destroyed in less than 10 minutes. He had a hole ripped in the end. It went right in the trash. Money wasted.