Petstages Crunch Fish Cat Toy with Catnip
About This Item
- Kicker toy to give your kitty the mental and physical exercise she needs.
- Filled with catnip to keep your paw-tner engaged.
- Crinkle fins encourage natural hunting behavior.
- Interactive play strengthens the bond between you and your furry friend.
- Watch as your cat bats, pounces and stalks this toy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Turbo Natural Cat Toy with Catnip, Fish$3.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Shoe Plush Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$4.20Chewy Price$5.16List Price
- Turbo Natural Cat Toy, Candy$3.99Chewy Price
- Turbo Random Fun Cat Toy with Catnip, Big Ears Mouse$2.99Chewy Price
- Turbo Tail Cat Toy with Catnip, Crinkle Mouse$6.99Chewy Price
- Turbo Compressed Catnip Cat Toy, Bird$8.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Candy Hearts Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$3.40Chewy Price
- Pet Fit For Life 2 Feathers & 1 Coon Tail Wand Cat Toy$9.95Chewy Price
- dealTurbo Catnip Belly Hedgehog Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$7.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||N/A||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Canvas|
|Toy Feature||Crinkle, Catnip||Catnip||Exercise||Catnip||Catnip|
|Toy Type||Chasers||Chasers, Mice Toys||Chasers||Chasers||Chasers|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Too soon to tell
This toy is much larger than I expected from the photo but I should have read the description more carefully. My cats are a little afraid of it and don’t play with it much but sometimes they adopt a new toy after it’s been lying around for months so we’ll wait and see!
A perfect kicker toy!
I got this for my 4 month old kitten but misread the dimensions and was surprised how huge this fish is! It’s basically as long as my kitten. I wasn’t sure if she’d like it but it’s one of her favorite toys. She can pin it down, wrap her legs all around it, bite it like crazy, and carry it around to hiding spots like a trophy. It’s light, it’s crinkly, it’s durable (she’s only managed a few puncture holes from teeth but no real damage). If/when this does get destroyed eventually, it’ll definitely get replaced!
Great kicker toy!
I bought one of these years ago (10 maybe) and all my cats have just loved it. It has held up perfectly through numerous bites and kicks. I have looked for another one through the years to no avail, so I am pleased to find one on Chewy. It is the same brand I bought years ago, so I am confident it will hold up just as long as the other one has. Thanks Chewy!
Dog, yes. Cat, not so much!
This thing is huge. My dog LOVES it. My cat, who is very large, doesn’t love it.
Cat loved it more than I expected.
I have one cat that's more "cat" than the other two. He plays more like a typical cat and he's just all around a little more wild. I don't let any of my cats outside so I try to find things to help keep him active and prevent boredom. I've gotten him other kick toys but he didn't show interest in those like he has this one. He goes crazy with it. Definitely plan on buying a few more.
Cat's favorite toy!
My adult (12 year old) male tabby loves this fish toy. He carries it around in his mouth and then drops it to the floor and starts attacking it. I have to buy a new one every couple of months because he tears it apart. So happy to see my senior cat engaged with a toy.
Cat LOVES crinkle noise :-)
OMG, my cat LOVES this toy !! So crinkly and fun to chew. I keep adding more catnip so the fun continues...
Fish cat toy
Yeah they were interested for about 5 minutes, that’s it. As usual I think they have ADHD? But Chewy is great for on time delivery.
Our 3 indoor cats paid no attention to this toy. I don't smell any catnip in it.
Great for all ages!
We have had ours for over 2 months and it still gets played with by all our cats. 5 cats (3 young and 2 seniors). It took a little while for our senior cats to show interest, but we now see all of them interact with it regularly. They all seem to play with it differently tho. Only one lays on floor and hugs and kicks at it. One likes standing on it and then tries to flick it backwards with his back feet. Another picks it up and carries it around at night crying. Very entertaining toy.