Petstages Crunchy Pickle Kicker Plush Cat Toy with Catnip
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Engaging crinkly texture invites all-day play.
- Mixture of textures help support your cat’s dental health.
- Perfect size for batting and tossing.
- Catnip stuffing satisfies your cat's cravings and helps promote overall wellbeing.
- Perfect for interactive or solo play.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Pride Interactive Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$15.98Chewy Price
- Mad Cat Tabby Taco Catnip & Silvervine Cat Toy$4.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Magic Familiars Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$7.98Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Fish Flop Catnip Mice Cat Toys with Catnip$5.12Chewy Price
- Petstages Straw-Babies Catnip Dental Cat Toy, 3 count$5.99Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- Frisco Mythical Mates Dragon Crinkle Cat Toy with Catnip$3.55Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Sponge Soccer Ball Cat Toy, 4-pack$4.39Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- Ethical Pet Spot Rainbow Plush Rattling Mice Cat Toy with Catnip, Color Varies, 12-pack$7.95Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- OurPets Play-N-Squeak Real Birds Cardinal Cat Toy$6.44Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Kitty Yarn Puffs Small Balls Cat Toy with Catnip, Color Varies, 1.5-in, 4 count$4.29Chewy Price$5.36List Price
- Multipet Lamb Chop Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$4.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Frisco Plush Kicker Cat Toy, Orange Fox$5.66Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Catnip||Catnip, Exercise||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
57 Customer Reviews
Good idea, poor construction
I bought this for my kittens, aged 8 months and 4 months, and they love the crinkly sound it makes, and the fact that they can grasp it with their paws while kicking it with their feet. But after only three days of play, it was already starting to look worn, and the seams started to come undone. I have little stuffed catnip mice that have held up for months of frequent play, so this pickle just isn't sewn well or with sturdy enough thread. The quality of construction definitely needs to be improved.
The most favorite play snack
The boys love this thing. I MEAN LOVE THIS THING. Rico who isn't even really a kicker has found a new joy with this toy. GET IT get three. My only complaint is that the netting is already ripping after day two and then after about 2 weeks a hole formed but the fillings wrapped separately and i can sew so it's not that big of a deal. But the boys are also rough so i take that into consideration too.
It’s a big dill in our home!
My cat (Dill) loves this kicker toy! The crinkles might just be one of his favorite parts. He gives us a happy chirp and runs excitedly to play when this toy is brought out. The catnip is an extra treat for his senses and adds to the enjoyment! I highly recommend this toy if your cat loves crinkle noises, texture variation, and a nice catnip scent.
Cherry loves it
First time it came , Cherry just loved it . She played with it whole day . Now she kind of slow down a lot , but she still love it , she sleeps with it a lot . I am glad we bought it for her.
A perfect kicker toy
My cats were initially attracted by the catnip inside, but what keeps them interested after the catnip wore off was the netting on the back of the toy. They love tearing at it. It's also great for grabbing and kicking, so this was a great buy for me.
I got this on a whim with other stuff, and I should have got more than one. Multiple cats loved it. Alone or with other stuff, it's definitely something to keep in mind for your cat (or the neighbor's) this Christmas.
The all around favorite toy
7/7 cats approve of this toy in our household! By far the favorite toy (don't worry, we have multiple) of all of the cats, from young adult to senior life stages.
Very cute but my cat does not like it
It is a cute toy however, it is pretty heavy. Lucy likes holding the toy between the paws and chews it. I believe it is pretty heavy for her and she does not like to play. But looks so cute.
Super Big Dill
I mean, mama tells me all the time, I'm kind of a big Dill. I agree. This toy is a lot of fun. I do like to smack it about the floor and pounce. It is a big Dill. And I love it
Petstages Crunchy Pickle Kicker Cat Toy
My cats play with this toy quite a bit Glad I bought it for them. It has two textures, soft on the front and a netting material on the back.