Petstages Deerhorn Tough Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Deerhorn is made from naturally-shed antler and carries the taste and smell dogs love about antler chews.
- Carefully designed to keep your dog busy while supporting their dental health—combining texture and taste for a recipe that's hard to resist!
- Naturally lead and phthalate-free, which means you can rest easy knowing your dog is chewing on a safer and better bone.
- Made in varied sizes, ranging from petite to large, to make sure there's one for every pup—from the smallest mouths to the busiest biters.
- Proudly made in the USA and is packaged with love from the Petstages family to yours.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealPetstages Dogwood Mesquite Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small$7.59Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Pet Qwerks Dinosaur BarkBone Bacon Flavor Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Pet Qwerks BarkBone Bacon Flavor Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large$14.41Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Nylabone Femur Bone Rawhide Alternative Power Chew Durable Dog Toy, Femur Beef, Medium$8.60Chewy Price$13.19List Price$8.17Autoship Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Beef Jerky Flavor Frenzy Dog Chew Toy, Large$10.33Chewy Price$15.89List Price
- DealBenebone Zaggler Chicken Flavor Chew Dog Toy, Giant$22.95Chewy Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Flavor Frenzy Dog Toy Philly Cheesesteak, Small$6.03Chewy Price$8.69List Price$5.73Autoship Price
- DealPetstages Ruffwood Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$8.99Chewy Price
- Petstages Dogwood Ring Tough Dog Chew Toy$8.99Chewy Price
- DealPetstages Dogwood Dog Chew Toy, Large, 2 count$27.49Chewy Price
- Pet Qwerks BarkBone Breath Chew Stick Tough Dog Chew Toy, X-Large$18.44Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Nylabone Femur Bone Rawhide Bacon Flavor Alternative Power Chew Durable Dog Toy, X-Large$15.12Chewy Price$23.69List Price$14.36Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental, Training||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polypropylene, Plastic||Polypropylene, Wood, Plastic||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
|Breed Size||—||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
340 Customer Reviews
Good for Super Chewers
Yes, this does flake off as your dog chews it. But, I have super chewers in my house, and this will last us 6-12 months before I have to buy a new one. Is it as tough as some other super chewer toys? No. But they love the flavor, so it is really popular.
They love it
These are my two 50# Poodle/Retriever x's favorite. They loved this one right out of the box. It seems durable, but I only give it to them while monitored because it is harder than the chews I usually buy.
My Aussie Loves These
My aussie loves these bones - the deer horn specifically. She likes other Petstages bones - the hemp/wood infused ones, but she goes through a deer horn one every 3-4 weeks. I usually add it to my auto ship order with her food. I wish there was a way to permanently add one of these to my monthly auto ship instead of having to manually add it, but it’s a must have in my house!
My French Bulldogs are very serious chewers and destroy all chew toys that aren't something labeled as "Extreme." I was looking for something tough but not as hard and brittle. The Petstages Deerhorn Chew Toy is a good quality toy and is listed as "Tough", but they weren't tough enough. My Frenchies loved the toys. They just didn't last very long.
Loved it a little too much?
Our 50lb. Pitbull/Foxhound mix tore this toy up. So much so in fact, that it was far beyond the 'Heavy Wear - Replace' picture in the product listing in about 2-3 hours. She loved it and locked in immediately upon presenting it to her, but the durability is very suspect for a more expensive 'tough' chew toy. I had to take it away from her the very next day due to excessive wear, much to her dismay :(
Not a no pull harness.
I really liked this harness for a few reasons but it is not a no pull. My 1 year old will pull her leash right out of my hand or drag me to the ground and across the street. I had to get a no pull prong collar to combine with this. I love the color. I love the way it fits. I love how easy it is to put on and take off. I love the handle on the back to grab her or hold her next to me. It has come in handy many times. I no longer have it because she chewed the plastic clip and when running behind a bench, she hit it against the bench and the plastic snapped and broke off the harness. She also chewed the covering off the handle. I’m debating on getting another one.
I saw reviews where they said the D ring bent and I am shocked because I have had this harness for a year and it has yet to have issues like this. I have a 115 lb bullmastiff and she hasn’t killed this thing yet. We also only put it in for walks. She does not have it on in the house. When she tries to pull I am able to create resistance so she doesn’t drag me down. I love this harness and I will be buying a backup just in case
Loosened then D ring broke
The harness did not prevent my dog from pulling; and when he pulled the front would loosen so the harness no longer fit. He pulled so hard that the D ring stretched to the point where he broke away and nothing was attached to the leash except the harness ring it was hooked to! We squeezed it back together with pliers only to have him do it again.
We call it Boney Bone and my 6lb maltipoo carries from room to room. I keep multiples around and have them auto shipped. They go everywhere with her and are her favorite thing. Hardest challenge is keeping them away from my 9 month old granddaughter.
Best Synthetic Chew!
My dog absolutely adores these chews - she has never has any digestive issues with them, they last for at least a few months and they actually satisfy my heavy chewer. I’ve ordered them several times, and just wanted to say that if you’re unsure, don’t be! They really are wonderful. They can be a little messy though, and really hurt if you step on them with bare feet! But it’s worth it.