Petstages Hunt 'N Snack Cat Mat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to help your cat eat slower, which can help reduce bloating and indigestion. The mat and bowl can hold up to half a cup of dry food.
- Promotes her natural foraging instincts as she hunts for every last bit of food inside the obstacles.
- There are three obstacles that provide mental and physical stimulation—eating from the bowl, nudging food along the grooves or batting it out of the pegs.
- 100% free from BPA, PVC and phthalate—this placemat is only made from food safe materials.
- The bowl is removable for easy cleaning and the soft, plastic mat just needs to be hand wished with soap and water.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Necoichi Raised Cat Food Bowl, Fuji, Small$18.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Kaleidoscope Pattern Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, Purple, 1.50 Cup$6.04Chewy Price$6.71List Price
- Frisco Heavy Duty Non-Skid Saucer Cat Bowl, bundle of 2, Blue$11.24Chewy Price$11.84List Price
- Frisco Paris Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, 1.50 Cup$6.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Cat Face Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, White, 0.50 Cup$8.52Chewy Price
- Park Life Designs Monty Ceramic Cat Bowl, 2-cup$11.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Double Elevated Cat Bowl with Wood Stand, 0.50 Cup$18.37Chewy Price
- Petstages Fishie Fun Cat Feed Mat$10.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Round Cat Dish, 2 count, Gray$7.38Chewy Price$7.76List Price
- Necoichi Non-Skid Ceramic Cat Food Bowl, Cat Paw, 1-cup$11.99Chewy Price$15.50List Price
- Frisco Fish Shaped Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, 0.62 Cups, 2 count$6.96Chewy Price$7.32List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Capacity (Max)||1 cup||1/2 cup||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Cat rejected it
My cat didnt seem smart enough to figure out how to get treats from it. The spikes are too tall for her to reach with her little mouth. I think it works better for my french bulldog.
Serves its purpose
This feeder is much larger than I expected but it definitely slows the cat down. I was concerned about him being able to get all the food out of the different sections but it’s no problem and it’s helped stop him from eating to fast and regurgitating lunch up on my carpets. Definitely worth it.
Defintely 5 Stars
I have two cats and was looking for a new cat bowl, and came across little gem. I haven't seen anything like it, so decided to give it a try. Very cool concept...makes eating so much more fun for my cats. I like watching them use their paws to grab food from the small bowl and around the obstacles. Seems to be very well made and quite heavy, which is good because it doesn't slide around when eating.