Petstages Lay N' Play Track Cat Toy with Catnip
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The removable inner pad is reversible with satisfying burlap on one side and soft Sherpa fleece on the other.
- Comes with a track base and a ball, so your cat can bat, chase and roll the ball around her resting area.
- The pillow contains catnip and a crinkle material to excite your sidekick and pique her curiosity.
- Creates a space where your cat can lounge and play at the same time!
- Designed with a non-skid base to help keep the toy in place as your pet plays.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Petstages Wobble Turtle Catnip Diffuser Cat Toy$7.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Frisco Bouncy Mouse Cat Toy, Blue$4.25Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Hot Pursuit Replacement Wand Cat Toy, Blue$24.65Chewy Price$31.22List Price
- Cheerble Ball, Automatic & Interactive Rolling Cat Ball Toy, Gray$39.90Chewy Price
- Petstages Fairy Flutter Teaser Wand Cat Toy w/ Catnip, Blue$5.96Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- SmartyKat Happy Hunter Electronic Sound Cat Toys$18.50Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Meowijuana Get Higher than a Kite Wand Refillable Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Petstages Unicorn Lure Teaser Wand Cat Toy w/ Catnip, Blue$6.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- Petlinks Catnip Mouser Cat Toy$5.19Chewy Price$8.38List Price
- KONG Catnip Infuser Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Petlinks Plume Crazy Wand Cat Toy, Color Varies$3.70Chewy Price$8.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polypropylene, Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic||—||—||Plastic, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Crinkle, Catnip, Exercise||Exercise||—||—||Exercise|
|Toy Type||Chasers||Chasers||Chasers, Lasers||Chasers||Chasers|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
26 Customer Reviews
Ball came out after less than an hour
Our cat had the ball out of the track in less than an hour. Put it back in and left the house for a couple hours. Came back and the ball was out again and nowhere to be found.
Older cats stole it
We had a similar toy but from our adult cats using it they lost most the balls, we bought this replacement for our kitten to play with and the adults took it over, they all love it!
French Bulldog loves it !
My cats have absolutely loved this for years now. And come to find out my sister’s new French Bulldog puppy loves it just as much !!!! He really pounces on it and jumps around it batting the ball just like the cats do. And the toy held up to hours of entertainment. He was so happy !! So I sent the puppy one of his very own for early Christmas. He loves it and they have great videos of him playing !! Best toy and I am now, the new best Dog Aunt !!
Toy was great until one of our 15 rescues lost the ball. Unfortunately, no other replacement balls on the market DO NOT FIT this wider track. I'm disappointed that replacement balls are not available. Now I have to toss into the trash bin. Thanks.
Lightweight ball isn't ideal
The ball is very lightweight, like a ping pong ball, so it doesn't roll very far and the cat gets disinterested.
Does not function as intended. Get a Bergan instead
I ordered one of these, and the sides are not rigid enough. So when my kittens would lay on it (especially my older cat) the plastic bends downwards. When they would try to swing the ball around, it would get stuck at the area with the imperceptible bend. Over, and over again. I asked for a refund on this and was sent a replacement. I figured I would give it a go, and the replacement has done the same thing. This just isn't sturdy and is a waste of money. I'm pretty disappointed Chewy just sent a replacement of the same defective product.
One of my cats loves it...that ball does come out occasionally...but I guess it's not a big deal. She plays with this toy every day.
So good but that dang ball
Okay, I was extremely torn between four and five stars for this review. Our 6 year old, recently adopted Siamese cat has shown little to no interest in every toy we bought her. We have tried catnip, silvervine, plushies, balls, rings, wands, light-up, sound, crinkle, leather, felt, fur, feathers, treat-dispensing, you name it. If she shows any interest in any of them, it is extremely brief, and most of them are left untouched. This includes another ball-on-a-track toy, a multi-level stacking one with several regular and jingle balls on the tracks. The SECOND I put this thing on the ground, she came over and started batting the ball. This continued, I am not exaggerating, nonstop for half an hour. She wasn't just casually poking at it, either. She was hitting, kicking, switching its direction, even chasing it in a circle around the track. At one point she wrapped both her front legs around the track in an attempt to meet her paws in the middle to catch the ball. When her paws (obviously) didn't reach that far, she just batted the ball back and forth between them. It was absolutely magical. The ONLY problem is that, within those thirty minutes, I had to go fish the ball out from under the furniture no fewer than six times. LITERALLY every five minutes. The tracks were definitely snapped on correctly, it wasn't that. I'm not sure if it's a combination of her strength and the extreme energy that she was using to attack it or just a straight-up design flaw, but it was pretty frustrating. That said, she has tired herself out and then later come back to it for several minutes at a time about three or four more times since this morning (it's just late afternoon now). I have been dying to see her so enthusiastically engage with a toy, so honestly, I decided the frequent game of human fetch that it ends up producing is worth it. And maybe this is not an issue at all with smaller cats. (Our lady is about 12.5 pounds, if that helps.)
Best toy ever
They loved it so much, especially the catnip that after 6 mos. I had to buy another one! They even sleep on it!
Lay N' Play Track Cat Toy
I was a little doubtful when I first ordered it, my cat is 6 years old, but he took to it very well. He tore a corner of the top trying to get to the catnip, then settled down with rolling the ball around. He still plays with it every day.