Petstages Liver Branch Tough Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Satisfies your furry friend’s potentially destructive chewing desire
- The Liver Branch is less messy than real branches and safer to chew.
- The ergonomic design allows your pal to easily hold the stick with his paws.
- Watch your pal sniff and chew with delight at the authentic beef liver flavor.
- Available in a variety of sizes, so you can chews the best fit for your sidekick, no matter how big or how small he is.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Medium$10.79Chewy Price
- Pet Qwerks Barkbone Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small$5.93Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Frisco Bacon Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Medium$10.60Chewy Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Glow Zisc Flying Disc Dog Toy Small$14.95Chewy Price
- Petstages Cuddle Tugs Giraffe Squeaky Dog Toy$16.29Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Outward Hound Tennis Max Ball Dog Toy, Blue$6.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Bacon Flavored Axis Bone Dog Chew Toy, X-Large$16.17Chewy Price$24.89List Price
- Charming Pet Scrunch Bunch Bunny Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$14.72Chewy Price$18.49List Price
- Charming Pet Magic Mats Dragon Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$16.99Chewy Price
- Pets First NFL Field Dog Toy, Chicago Bears$7.79Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Carolina Pet Sherpa Bone Dog Pillow Toy, Large$15.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Nerf Dog Flyer Atomic Dog Toy, 10-in, Green$9.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Dental, Training, Exercise||Water Toy, Squeaky|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
|Top Ingredients||—||Nylon and Mint Flavor.||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Durable but not for occasional chewers
My labs aren’t aggressive chewers and because these are so tough they will only chew these fit a few minutes at a time before giving up.
Great for Chewers
Our dog is about a year old and goes through dog toys like a hot knife through butter. She loves to gnaw on these branches and it keeps her occuped when she is in her cage.
Thought he’d like it
He couldn’t care less :(. He pays no attention to it
Best Chew Bone Ever
My dog is a power-chewer Boston Terrier that went through toys and bones way too fast. Even the “indestructible” ones were no match for her. Then we tried this bone and I’m happy to report that after several months it’s looking great and nowhere near ready for the trash yet! If your dog has powerful jaws like my dog, get this bone! She is around 16 lb and I get her the large size, but that’s because she prefers it. Other dogs her size may want a smaller one.
My 86.5lbs ESA lab-retreiver mix is so hard to find nylon chews that he likes. He LOVES this one! Had not stopped chewing it since I gave it to him. We'll see how long it last but so far so good!
My dog loves to chew. He goes back and forth between this one and another that's peanut butter flavored.
Too large for my Aussie Pup
I’m sorry but most of the items I ordered in this order are too big. I have an eight month old Australian Cattle Dog a Nd either their were no small sizes or I ordered wrong. I still have a few of them still in the packages, but didn’t know if I capsule rturn them or not. Annie is working on this one, as I believe she may have a little smaller one before???
My dogs won't touch these
I have 3 dogs, none if them will chew on this. I ordered several different bones, they don't even pick this one up.
Great for heavy chewers!!
Our 10lb dog is an aggressive chewer. He likes this and chooses it often over his other toys. It’s holding up too!!
Maybe its the liver
My dogs do not like these very much . Bugatti will chew on it if there is nothing else for him to chew on and he is bored. But Bentley will not have anything to do with it.