Petstages Mice Cat Chew Toy with Catnip
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps remove tartar and improve dental health of cats of all ages
- Unique netted shell wont unravel when chewed
- Floss-like action while chewing helps clean teeth
- Filled with yummy catnip to attract kitty
- Colors and patterns vary (blue, green, purple, red or orange) and are easily distinguished by pets - color ships at random!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Basic Plush Mice Cat Toy with Catnip, 5 count$6.63Chewy Price
- Multipet Look Who's Talking Chicken Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$5.59Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush Frosted Pastry Cat Toy with Catnip$3.98Chewy Price
- Bergan Turbo Scratcher Cat Toy Grooming Arch Extension$12.49Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- PetSafe Funkitty Fishbowl Cat Toy$6.04Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Scratch Lounge Reversible Replacement Scratch Floor Cat Toy$20.74Chewy Price
- SmartCat Bootsie's Combination Scratcher$22.68Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Petstages Dental Cat Chew Toy with Catnip, Color Varies$6.04Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- JW Pet Cataction Ball with Wand Cat Toy$6.29Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Petstages Plaque Away Pretzel Cat Toy with Catnip, Color Varies$4.99Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- Catit Chaise-Shape Scratcher with Catnip$17.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polypropylene, Plastic||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic|
|Toy Feature||Dental, Catnip||Dental, Crinkle, Catnip||Dental||Dental, Crinkle, Catnip, Feather||Dental|
|Toy Type||Mice Toys, Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
125 Customer Reviews
Enjoyable toy for Kittens
My 3 month old kittens Fluffy and Sunny enjoyed these on and off through the months. Eventually one of them got ripped open so I had to throw it away. The other is still here, and they only play with it when I flick across the floor, making it spin. If you got kittens that love to chew off strings, ribbons, and anything sticking out of toys, I would suggest you cut off the tail and ears. My kittens would definitely be chewing and swallowing the tail and ears!
Fun for all the kitties!
I originally purchased these for my foster kittens but noticed my adult kitties love them too! They bat them around on the floor and the kittens carry them in their little mouths with pride like they have gotten the brass ring!
Loved these! My older cat has not been super playful or into any of her old toys but these little guys got her very excited and she loves playing with them. I def recommend these cause they are perfect for the cost and simplicity.
Petstages Mice Cat Chew Toys
My cat is obsessed with these mice. He brings them to me to throw. When he gets tired of that he scoots them on our hardwood floors. If he loses one he'll come and stare at me till I give him another. We probably have 14 of them.
Just okay . . .
Cat will play with them if he can't find his other mice. I'd hoped he'd chew on them to provide a little dental care, but not happening.
My cat LOVES these!
These mice are my cat's favorite, and I think because they are small enough for her to handle (she's a smaller sized kitty, and some mice toys seem too big for her). She especially likes to catch them mid-air when tossed, or she is batting and chewing them on her own, so it must be the texture. She doesn't seem to tire of them so I'll likely order again.
I bought these for my 1yr old Siamese that loves to chew on toys. He didn’t care for them at all.
Not a Favorite
Our kitten is teething. Thought these mice might help with her chewing on other less desirable items. She felt otherwise, and didn't care for my choice of chewable objects.
Easy, so easy
Of course, anyone who has bought these mice for their cats know they love them. Sometimes the local pet store is out. Chewy makes this so easy, and it's been especially helpful with our senior cat's food which our vet is frequently without. Yay, Chewy!
Cute but not played with much
Cute little chew mice but my kitty doesn’t play much with it. She loves the other chew toys but not much on this one.