Petstages Orka Bone Tough Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- ORKA toys are made for power chewers, providing your pup with an appropriate chew while helping to reduce boredom and destructive behavior. Reinforced with inner ribs and raised diamond textures, these toys stand up to tough chewing while keeping dogs interested and satisfied.
- Flat bone shape helps exercise jaw muscles
- Rope and streamers helps remove soft tartar as dog chews
- Multiple textures on bone massage gums and keep your pup's interest
- It bounces & floats for added fun both indoor and outdoors
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Bacon Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Medium$10.60Chewy Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Hurley Tough Dog Chew Toy, Granny Smith, Mini$10.95Chewy Price
- KONG Bounzer Dog Toy, Large$17.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Starmark Everlasting Treat Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$19.04Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Nylabone DuraChew Ring Original Flavored Dog Chew Toy$13.99Chewy Price$14.69List Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Jive Tough Ball Dog Toy, Tangerine, Large$18.95Chewy Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Bumi Dog Toy, Tangerine, Large$19.95Chewy Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Jive Tough Ball Dog Toy, Aqua Blue, Small$14.95Chewy Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Hurley Tough Dog Chew Toy, Aqua Blue, Large$18.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Training, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Training, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething||Squeaky||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Crinkle, Training, Water Toy|
|Material||Rope, Plastic||Rope, Plastic||Polypropylene, Wood, Plastic||Rubber||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
145 Customer Reviews
Just Okay- not perfect
My little 14 month old girl is a real chewer. I try to keep her busy so she doesn’t become bored and do damage to electrical cords etc. she chewed on the bone and strips of cloth for about 10 minutes. Poof all of the cloth strips were chewed off. She seems to enjoy the bone.
Lulu Approved - Loves It
A little peanut butter and my LuLu loves this. I gave it 4 starts because the little hanging pieces came off within the first day. Lulu is an 8 lb maltese for referrence. Perfect size.
Not "tough" at all
Got this for my pittie, who is a power chewer. She loved it immediately, but had the first few pieces out of it within 15 minutes. NOT what I would consider TOUGH in any way. Very disappointed.
Cannot stuff kibble in mini.
I bought this for my berner puppy, thinking I can stuff his kibble into it, but the holes at the ends are too small to stuff anything in! Its not like I use giant kibble!
We love it
This was the first toy I ever bought for my Morkie, he’s 2 now & still brings it to me everytime I walk in the door! We also welcomed a second pup almost a year ago & she’s a Chow Chow/Pitbull mix & she loves it as well. Although we’ve lost the string & it’s quite dirty, it’s still fully in tact & they both chew on it daily!
Great Durable Chew Toy
My dogs loved the Nylabone soft pacifiers which used to be $3.15 but their price shot up to $7.00 each and never dropped again. This toy is very similar and finally found something my pups like as much and it as affordable.
Unique and Practical
Great size and material. Can insert small to medium treats or bones in the middle. Bigger than I expected. Pups enjoy it.
Great toy for a puppy
Our little pup loves to chew this toy. She is teething and it helps her a lot.
not for dachshunds
Just got my chewy box and was so happy to give my dogs these bones. Within minutes they had hunks off and the strings were laying on the floor. They are headed to the trash!
Don't stuff treats in the toy!
I love the brand Petstages. I notice that the toy had a hollow center...great for putting treats or peanut butter in it to keep my AT interested in it. Warning: do not! Ended up soaking it for days and finally working pipe cleaners through it. Dah, the toy description does not suggest stuffing the center!