Petstages Orka Tire Tough Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Fill each treat pocket and watch your pup try to retrieve the prize inside.
- Designed for doggie dental health—helps massage gums and remove tartar.
- Your medium-sized pup can enjoy this surprisingly bouncy toy.
- You and your bud will appreciate that he can play with this toy all by himself.
- Durable one-piece construction lasts for plenty of play and the thick rim stands up to ruff chewers.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plush Squeaking 2-in-1 Tearable Peapod & Peas Dog Toy$11.27Chewy Price
- KONG Flyangle Assorted Dog Toy$11.69Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Frisco Plush Squeaking 2-in-1 Tearable Egg & Yolk Dog Toy$6.00Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- JW Pet Puddle Stone Pop Dog Toy, Blue$6.99Chewy Price
- SodaPup Nylon Pipe Wrench Chew Dog Toy$11.99Chewy Price
- ROGZ by KONG Scrubz Dog Toy, Large, Color Varies$14.98Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- SodaPup Puppy Bottle Top Rubber Flying Disk Dog Toy$14.99Chewy Price
- Multipet Canine Clean Mint Bone Rope Tough Dog Chew Toy, Blue$6.96Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Nylabone Stuffable Dog Chew Toy, Red, Large$7.20Chewy Price$16.79List Price
- Mammoth Tirebiter II Rope Dog Toy, Small$7.49Chewy Price
- Nerf Dog Trackshot Arrowhead Launcher Dog Toy, 14-in$9.09Chewy Price$12.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Training, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Training, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Outdoor, Crinkle, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Training, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||All Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Balls, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
Holds up to a super chewer!
I bought this for my 75lb mutt who is a super chewer; he usually tears apart chewy toys the day he gets them and we regularly need to replace his kong (even the heavy duty ones). I bought this over a month ago and he hasn't managed to damage it at all! Also, it poses more of a challenge for him to get treats out of it compared to his other toys, and can keep him occupied for hours. Definitely glad I bought this!
I wasn't sure what my pup would think of this she loves puzzle toys but loses interest in things like puzzle balls and stuff. This is great though. I out a bit of peanut butter and a few pieces of food in here when I leave for work and it gives her a workout but not burnout!
Waste of money...food falls right out of toy. Kong or other similar brands actually hold the food inside & are a much better challenge.
Center where the treat is placed is too wide. Makes it very easy for dog to get treat.
I’m blown away
My lab chews through Kongs and other “tough toys” like it’s nobody’s business but this toy has stood the test of time
We have had this for at least 6mo and my 1yr old Chessie LIVES to destroy toys. She doesn't just chew, she picks at them with front teeth too so it's difficult to find something that stands up to both types of chewing and this does. She tries sooo hard to destroy this that she starts to get frustrated because after 6+months, there isn't even a dent in it. This is an amazing investment. Buy it!!
Effin love this thing
I break up a large Milkbone and hide it in the toy. He’s a super tough chewer, and he’s been working on it for 40 minutes now nonstop. I am STOKED!
Best toy ever
I had to write a review for this one. I have bought my aussiedoodle multiple puzzles, chews, etc to keep him busy and although those are great, this is my (and I think his) favorite. He tries tossing it/moving it in many ways to get the treats out. It's amusing for both of us, to be honest. Better than a kong in my opinion. Pro tip: It goes perfectly with the Merrick Power Bites - they are the perfect size to not immediately fall through when the tire is moved/turned over/etc but can fall through with some jostling. Just buy it.
Orka Tire Tough Dog Chew Toy
It has been approximately 3 weeks now, and so far this toy has been "Jango Proof". Jango is my pitbull and he has not been able to destroy it yet, as he has done with many other dog toys. I am counting each day of this toy's life, and hoping it will survive another 3 weeks without pieces ripped out of it. There are very few toys that can stand up to my fur baby, but this one is one of the best.
Dog tore it to bits first day
Thought this was listed as "tough" but my dog ripped it to little green pieces before we could even schemer a little peanut butter in there. What a waste.