Petstages Orka Tire Tough Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- ORKA chew toys are made for power chewers, providing your pup with an appropriate chew while helping to reduce boredom and destructive behavior. Reinforced with inner ribs and raised diamond textures, these toys stand up to tough chewing while keeping dogs interested and satisfied.
- Durable one piece construction can withstand the toughest chewing, while the "chewy" Okra material is easy on teeth and jaws.
- Textured surface adds interest and massage gums
- It bounces & floats
- Measures 6" L x 6" W x 2" H
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- KONG Safestix Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$18.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Frisco Bacon Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Small$6.74Chewy Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Sport FootBall Tough Dog Chew Toy$16.44Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- dealPetstages Orka Bone Tough Dog Chew Toy, Regular$11.90Chewy Price$14.49List Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Jive Tough Ball Dog Toy, Aqua Blue, Large$18.95Chewy Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Zisc Flying Disc Dog Toy, Tangerine, Small$13.95Chewy Price
- Nylabone Healthy Edible Flexi Chew Value Pack Bacon & Chicken Flavor Dog Chew Toy, Small$12.30Chewy Price$18.89List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Chicken Flavored Knuckle Bone Dog Chew Toy, XX-Large$19.47Chewy Price$30.69List Price
- KONG Bounzer Dog Toy, Large$17.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Tuffy's Ultimate Tug-O-Gear Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Red Paws$16.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- KONG Classic Biscuit Ball Dog Toy, Small$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething...||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental||Tough Chewer|
|Material||Plastic||Wood, Plastic||Polypropylene, Wood, Plastic||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polypropylene, Bamboo, Wood, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||All Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
215 Customer Reviews
i was hoping my labrador would want to take out their chewing on this toy, but she was uninterested. i put treats inside and she (cleverly!) just picked it up and dropped it, till the treats fell out. then i tried smearing peanut butter...which sparked some interest. but it's a pain to clean! if you wash it, water stays in the wheel, no matter how hard you try to shake it out...ende up drilling a hole in it, so the water drains. it's just been sitting in a drawer for months. better off with a kong, petwood, or treat ball.
This is one of my dog’s favorite toys! She loves to play tug and fetch with it. I also bought one for my son’s K-9 dog who spends HOURS chewing on it when he’s not playing fetch or tug! It’s very durable for the tough chewers.
Not Pittie Tough
Was a little disappointed this didn’t even last a day, but Boda loved it while he was playing! If you have a powerful chewer I’d recommend short supervised play times with this toy and taking it away when they start getting too rough.
Amazingly Tough Toy!
My 75lb Great Pyrenees Mix dog (1 year old) is an extreme chewer. Every new toy I bought her only lasted couple days or 1 week at most (even toys advertised as ‘tough’ were no match for her). This one has lasted over a month now and it is her favorite toy. She loves it with or without the treats/kibbles inside and carries it around the house and chews on it all day long.
Better than I could've hoped for!
My dog is an aggressive chewer and it's been difficult to find anything that can survive even 5 minutes with him. This chew tire is easily the strongest toy we've found and he loves and plays with it daily. It's bouncy so be careful indoors. It can also hold treats inside, although it can be difficult to get stuff out and clean afterwards. Would recommend for medium sized dogs.
nice sturdy toy
Sturdy and fun toy! My dog really likes it. It doesn't have a seem, so it won't come apart like other versions of this toy
My dog loves this! The material feels very study and the shape makes it fun for her to push around. It does a good job keeping her occupied. Definitely recommend!
Tough toy that keeps a pup's attention
My puppy is a toy-chewing monster. It's ranged from about 10 minutes to about 2 weeks. This one has lasted the longest. Slip in a couple treats and this dog is occupied for at least a half hour to an hour. It's also really bouncy and fun.
Good Chew Toy!
A little heavy for my Dachshunds but the Pointer can easily carry it around. They all love chewing on it. So far, it has lasted!
Good puzzle toy
I have a super smart Aussie who's not all that food motivated and also fast with puzzle toys. Fun combination. He does love canned dog food and cooked turkey. I stuff this toy with those, but frozen. I freeze the canned food into an ice cube tray that's the right size to wedge into this toy. I cook big batches of turkey in the crockpot and freeze that in chunks, then stuff the frozen chunks in. Those Dog Joy chicken sausages (frozen) also fit nicely. The only downside is that this thing is a pain to clean, and after melting one in the dishwasher, I decided to melt holes into one side of it so water drains out after I wash it. Still a pain, but much better. I wish they made it with holes for easier cleaning.