Petstages Swat N Treat Fairy Kicker Cat Toy w/ Catnip, Purple
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Promotes batting, swatting and kicking.
- Can be loaded with treats, which helps entice your feline friend to play.
- Simply pull the head aside to fill with your kitty’s favorite treats.
- Includes feathers, which encourages your cat to act out his hunting instincts.
- Features catnip in the head and tail.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plush Frosted Pastry Cat Toy with Catnip$3.98Chewy Price
- Petstages Unicorn Lure Teaser Wand Cat Toy w/ Catnip, Blue$7.49Chewy Price
- Frisco Retro Plush Comic Book Bubble Teaser Cat Toy with Catnip$3.69Chewy Price$6.78List Price
- Petlinks Knit Nipper Refillable Cat Toy with Catnip$7.49Chewy Price$10.48List Price
- KONG Connects Magnicat Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$4.06Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Frisco Cell Phone Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$9.05Chewy Price
- Mayitwill Little Snow Monster Automatic Cat Toy$19.95Chewy Price
- Petstages Toss 'N Dangle Frog Plush Cat Toy$5.00Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- Petstages Rainbow Cloud Teaser Wand Cat Toy w/ Catnip$7.49Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Hot Pursuit Replacement Wand Cat Toy, Blue$26.04Chewy Price$31.22List Price
- JW Pet Cat Zippy Mouse Cat Toy$4.48Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Fat Cat Catch Of The Day The Cod Father Cat Toy$6.30Chewy Price$6.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Thermoplastic Rubber, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric, Rubber||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Catnip||Exercise||Catnip, Crinkle||Electronic, Catnip||Catnip, Crinkle|
|Toy Type||Treat Dispensers||Chasers, Treat Dispensers||Plush Toys, Chew Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
She thinks it is her baby!
Only one of our 2 cats plays with it. I guess when you are 10 yrs old you are just too dignified to play with toys. However the kitten, the one-eyed menace, prefers this toy to any other myriad of toys we own. The elastic wears out in no time so it is too easy for her to get her morsels out. However, she carries it around making loud, weird chirping/singing noises. Occasionally she throws it in the air repeatedly. That is usually followed by her dropping the toy at our feet. Yes, we understand, it means “fill, please”. The material surrounding the glass container wears out under such punishment. That is why we always have a new one in reserve and I am now ordering nos. 6 and 7.
for my Parker...Even after showing him where the holes were, and letting a treat fall out, he could not open the head or tail since the elastic was too stiff...I ended up removing head and tail to make it easier...too bad...quite pricy for this dispenser that really doesn't work...
This is nothing but junk!
Hard to fill with snacks and impossible for me to get out let alone my cat! Ridiculous!!!ll
Don't Buy It
I have 4 cats and none of them could get the treats out and neither can I now!