PetStrips Multivitamin Adult Dog Strips, 30 count
About This Item
- Sublingual delivery may offer better absorption of certain supplements and trace vitamins compared to digestion.
- Absorption bypasses the digestive system to help deliver medication right to the bloodstream.
- Naturally-flavored strips dissolve in your dog's mouth.
- Portable pouch fits in your travel bag.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ark Naturals Joint Rescue Energy Mobility Recovery+ Beef Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 9-oz bag$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Particular Paws Joint & Hip Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 65 count$19.95Chewy Price$20.95List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- NOW Pets Joint Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- NOW Pets Urinary Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 90 count$24.89Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.65Autoship Price
- Dr. Tim's Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Liquid Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$15.49Chewy Price$14.72Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Tummy Gladiator Dog Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Ample Nutrition High Potency Daily Digestive Enzymes Dog & Cat Supplement, 7.05-oz jar$25.95Chewy Price$24.65Autoship Price
- Animal Nutritional Products ArthriMAXX Joint Support & Antioxidant Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$38.95Chewy Price$49.88List Price$37.00Autoship Price
- Doggie Dailies Salmon Omega Chews Dog Supplement, 1-lb bottle$29.97Chewy Price$35.49List Price$28.47Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Holistic Super Food Broth One & Done Daily Greens Support Pork Flavor Concentrate Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 4.5-oz bag$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Joint Rescue Energy Mobility Recovery+ Chicken Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 9-oz bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Holistic Super Food Broth Tissue & Cell Support Pork Flavor Concentrate Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 4.5-oz bag$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Vitamin D3 15 iu, Vitamin B12 0.0025 mg, Folic Acid 0.02 mg...||Potassium 5 mg, Magnesium 8 mg, Phosphorous 5 mg...||Dried Chicken Liver, Cane Molasses, Dicalcium...||Dicalcium Phosphate, Sucrose, Cellulose...||Brewers Dried Yeast, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate...|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Puppy||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Calming, Immune Support||Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
They don't dissolve very well
I have the world's pickiest eater, a Pekingese rescue named Sadie. I have spent a fortune on healthy treats, food, and high priced supplements. I cannot get her to eat any of them. The only treat she will eat at all are plain chicken jerky with nothing else added. Don't even try to fake her out with the stuff with sweet potato in it. Most dog foods, even home made, are a tough sell. So I bought these strips. Maybe they work fine for other dogs. Because she is so small, I cut one tab into quarters and have just been trying to get one of those into her. I put it on her tongue and it does not readily melt or dissolve, I keep putting it back on her tongue each time she pushes it out. Finally after the third or forth time, I think its gone and nope! She spits it out. Maybe a little of it is absorbed but its disappointing. I will have to try the liquid vitamins via dropper again. Sad.
easy to give dog
Easy to give my dog her vitamins, small enough to fit in between her food