PetTest’s Advocate Blood Glucose Dog & Cat Monitoring System provides an easy-to-use method to track your pet's blood sugar levels in your own home. This system only requires a tiny blood sample, a pin-head-size drop of just 0.3 microliters, making testing less stressful for you and your pet. PetTest provides accurate and consistent information that your vet can use to make informed treatment decisions. It’s specifically calibrated for dogs and cats and may even help you minimize unnecessary trips to the vet! And since there’s no coding required, this system helps ensure accurate results. To get you started, this kit comes with a monitoring meter, batteries, 25 test strips, 25 twist-top lancets, a control solution, a lancing device, a carrying case, an owner’s manual, plus a quick reference guide!
- Specifically calibrated for canine companions and feline friends.
- Features a button that easily allows you to switch from a dog mode and a cat mode.
- Only requires a small blood sample size of 0.3uL.
- Allows you to get results in just seconds.
- Has a 400-test result memory with date and time for each species—7, 14, and 28-day species-specific result averages, plus 4 daily alarms.
Meter, Carrying Case, (25) PetTest Strips, (25) Twist Top Lancets, Control Solution, Lancing Device, (2) AA Batteries, plus Instructional DVD User's Guide.
See all items by PetTest