The Petz Kitchen Pumpkin Powder Digestive Supplement for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Low in calories and high in fiber.
- Soluble fiber content helps digestion.
- Works to support healthy stools.
- May help decrease incidences of constipation reduce anal gland elimination issues.
- Helps reduce scooting behaviors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Native Pet Organic Pumpkin Fiber & Diarrhea Relief Powder Dog Supplement, 16-oz canister$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Complete Probiotics Dog & Cat Supplement, 3.17-oz jar$23.97Chewy Price$33.75List Price$22.77Autoship Price
- Native Pet Vet-Formulated Probiotics & Prebiotic Dog Supplement, 8.2-oz canister$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Profivex Probiotics 5-Strain Pork Pet Digestive Health Probiotic, Prebiotic & Fiber Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 8.5-oz jar$29.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Super Pooper Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Dog Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Finest for Pets TummyWorks Probiotics & Digestive Dog & Cat Supplement, 160 scoops$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- Dr Woow Pre, Pro & Post Biotics Duck & Pumpkin Flavor Soft Chew Digestion Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Fera Pet Organics Probiotics with Organic Prebiotics for Dogs & Cats, 72-g$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Native Pet Relief Chicken Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Rx Biotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2.12-oz bottle$30.60Chewy Price$37.00List Price$29.07Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Organic Pumpkin||Organic Pumpkin, Organic Pumpkin Seed, Organic Apple.||Pumpkin, Apple Fiber.||Pumpkin.||Active Ingredients (per 3.78g scoop): L-Glutamine 125 mg, FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) 110 mg, N-Acetyl Glucosamine...|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Heart Care, Vitamins & Minerals...||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||Pumpkin||Pumpkin, Apple, Fruits & Vegetables||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||N/A|
|Special Diet||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||High Fiber, Organic, Limited Ingredient Diet||N/A||N/A||Natural|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
I first ordered this pumpkin powder on 12/13/21 and it it worked wonderfully. I was a little surprised that the powder was a green color, but my cats ate it when I mixed it into their canned food and the powder gave them nice bulky poops. Fast forward to May of 2022. I opened the new pouch I purchased and it doesn't look or smell like the first pouch at all. Now the powder matches the picture on the pouch and it is grittier, but the biggest problem is that it doesn't work anymore. I don't know what changed in 6 months, but it wasn't a change for the better. I gave two stars because the first pouch was great and this one is terrible, trying to split the difference. I've added a picture. The orange in the teaspoon is the current pouch. The sort of green sitting on top of the cosequin on top of food is the old pouch. I don't want a refund, I want the stuff that works.
The first thing I noticed when I opened the package was the smell is not appealing. I sprinkled some on my cats food and they refused to eat it. About an hour later, I noticed it had all settled to the bottom of their dish and at that point, they began eating their food again. I tried making a paste with water but the smell was still not appealing and they wouldn't eat it. My cats love pureed pumpkin so I believe it's the smell that is putting them off. I now use a spray bottle of water and mist their kibble before sprinkling it on and also after I sprinkle it on their food, to get it to adhere. They will eat it that way but not enthusiastic about it.
This is a great way to get my gals the pumpkin they need for better stools and regularity. I got the pouches earlier, but it was difficult to get all the pumpkin out of them. This powder is much easier to use, and less expensive.
This Petz Kitchen Pumpkin Powder is good stuff!
I unexpectedly found this on Chewy. I had previously found and ordered another powder type laxative, but it had Turmeric in it. My cat wouldn't eat it as Turmeric can be quite spicy. With this Pumpkin Powder it was all natural with no other ingredients. Taste was subtle and blends in with flavor and texture of his cat food. He is eating this. Seems to be working well. Will keep up this treatment. A good remedy and highly recommend it.
Pumpkin is good
Had been feeding my dogs canned pumpkin. But I saw this and decided to try it. Reviews were good and the dogs really like it apparently. I have boxers who are quite finicky in their digestive habits and this definitely helps their stool formation.
Yay, he likes it!
My greyhound has trouble getting out the dog door in time to poop so he leaves his brown nuggets along the way. Fortunately, they are firm and easy to pick up. His vet suggested added more fiber by adding pumpkin. I have used pumpkin before but he doesn’t like unfamiliar things added to his food. But this powder works! He is eager to eat his breakfast. It remains to be seen if it actually helps.
I was hoping to add some fiber to my cats special diet food since it has very little. All three cats refused their food with just a tiny sprinkle on it/mixed around. Will try it with my dogs. They eat anything.
100% recommend this item. My dog is now getting enough fiber in his diet, along with his scooting gone and able to poop without straining. He loves the taste in a cooked egg.
Mix with Water
My cat would not eat this. But I crumbled it up in a little water to make a paste, and syringed it in. He did not complain!
In the past I've used canned pumpkin but thought this way may be easier. Wrong. My cat refused to eat that night. Still have it with the thought of maybe mixing it with water. Haven't tried it yet.