Phelps Wellness Collection Tummy Tamer Chicken & Rice Recipe Dog Treats, 4.5-oz bagBy Phelps Wellness Collection
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- These dog treats are formulated for pups who are recovering from an upset stomach or have other sensitivities.
- A bland formula designed to help your pal feel better and return to normal.
- Includes mild and gentle ingredients like chicken broth and pumpkin.
- Great way to reward your dog even with mild tummy trouble.
- Made with natural ingredients and flavors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Rice Flour, Chicken Broth...||Salmon, Chicken, Barley Flour...||Beef Lung.||Chicken, Barley Flour, Oat Flour...||Lamb, Turkey, Barley Flour...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Honey, Pumpkin, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables, Herbs & Spices||Salmon, Chicken, Honey, Poultry, Seafood & Fish, Herbs & Spices||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Honey, Poultry, Herbs & Spices||Lamb, Turkey, Apple, Poultry, Meat, Fruits & Vegetables|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health||N/A||Hip & Joint Support||Digestive Health|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Our dog is a picky eater with a sensitive stomach and he needs a bunch of eye drops. If he's a good sport about the eye drops it's nice to have a treat we can give him knowing it's going to help more that hurt that sensitive tummy! He LOVES them and gets so excited when we get the bag out. The only treat we buy over and over.
my dog didn't like it at all, it did smell bad, archie smelled it an dturned his head to th eother side. i tried to donate them to my niece dog but she didn't want them either
My Chihuahua Likes These
My 5 1/2 lb Chihuahua likes these. To him it's a treat and to me it helps his uneasy stomach.