Phycox MAX Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Advanced, patented joint health supplement, in palatable granules with 3X Phycocyanin, antioxidants, Omega-3 Fatty Acids and other natural ingredients for a balanced blend that helps improve and maintain total body healthy
- With Phycocyanin, a natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant derived from blue-green algae, and additional active ingredients for older dogs or dogs with advanced joint discomfort
- Increased Phycocyanin and additional active ingredients to meet the needs of older and severely arthritic dogs
- Phycocyanin is clinically proven to inhibit COX-2, an enzyme that causes inflammation, and is more effective — with fewer side effects — than similar ingredients in other joint supplements
- Combines the ingredients in Phycox Soft Chews with increased amounts of phycocyanin and additional active ingredients for older dogs or dogs with advanced joint discomfort
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Phycox Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$65.98Chewy Price$69.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cosequin DS Capsules Joint Supplement for Dogs, 132 count$34.19Chewy Price$35.99List Price$32.48Autoship Price
- Virbac MOVOFLEX Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Large Dogs, 60 count$67.10Chewy Price$63.74Autoship Price
- Virbac MOVOFLEX Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Medium Breed Dogs, 60 count$58.54Chewy Price$55.61Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cosequin Max Strength with MSM Plus Omega 3's Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$27.98Chewy Price$26.58Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cosequin DS Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 250 count$56.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price$54.14Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cosequin Standard Strength Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 75 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cosequin Regular Strength Capsules Joint Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 132 count$28.49Chewy Price$29.99List Price$27.07Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin with MSM Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Small & Medium Dogs, 84 count$35.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cosequin Senior Maximum Strength Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$24.74Chewy Price$24.99List Price$23.50Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Flexadin Advanced with UCII Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 60 count$52.99Chewy Price$54.49List Price$50.34Autoship Price
- PointPet Glucosamine Chondroitin Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 120 count$29.81Chewy Price$30.29List Price$28.32Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: (Per Soft Chew) Phycocyanin (Phycox) (90 mg), Glucosamine Hci (500 mg), Methylsulfonylmethane (1...||Active Ingredients: Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) (1000 Mg), Flaxseed Oil (55% Alpha Linolenic Acid) (500 Mg), Glucosamine HCI (Shellfish) (500 Mg)...||Active Ingredients: (Per Soft Chew) Methylsulfonylmethane (1, 000 mg), Flaxseed Oil (55% Alpha Linolenic Acid) (500 mg)...||Glucosamine HCl (158 mg), Methylsulfonylmethane (140 mg), Creatine Monohydrate (88 mg)...||Active Ingredients: (Per Soft Chew) Phycocyanin Phycox, Glucosamine Hci 450 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane 400 mg...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||Limited Ingredient Diet||N/A||Limited Ingredient Diet|
Questions & Answers
27 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
380 Customer Reviews
My Belgium Malanois has had itchy skin for quite a while now. I tried several other products but they really didn't work well for her. Sometimes it just takes trying out new things to see what fits best. It wasent a flea issue, just a skin issue. Zinc is what she needed. This formula among other much other needed ingreds, has just the right amount of zinc. We are half through this container, and I"m planning on having her on it for life. This is great stuff!
Relief from pain
Phycox Max Soft Chews has saved our Newfoundland mix, who is 12 years old, from having her legs shake uncontrollably from pain due to hip dysplasia. We have used this supplement with several of our dogs since it was recommended by our vet. After about 6 weeks you will notice it is working and just keep giving it daily to maintain the relief for your dog.
Effective will buy again
After taking this for over a year, my older dog (11 years old) can once again go up & down stairs in comfort.
10 out of 10 recommend!!
Rocky has been taking it for 1 week and now plays more with Nebula and started using stairs on his own again! 10 out of 10 recommend!!
My /vet recommended
This was recommended by my vet for my beautiful lab who is turning 11 this summer. This helps her back legs as they were getting arthritis. She is chasing the ball everyday!! Plus, buying from Chewy saved me $20 per container!! A must have for your pet!
A New Product
This is a new product for our 8 year old Corgi/Queensland healer mix. It is palatable.
Your dogs will love the taste of these
My dogs love them and really help my elderly with their arthiritis
Try it, you won’t be disappointed!
This really has been the best product for helping my dog with her joints. Highly recommend to try it!
I have 4 dogs weighing between 10-163 lbs, 4 different breeds. 2 of them will not even touch this , the other 2 may “accidentally” ingest some when hidden in their food but the remaining pieces are systematically pushed out if the bowl. Wish it worked for us.
Didn't work for my pup
I was previously giving my dog Zesty Paws hip and joint support and switched to this which was veterinarian recommended. After 2-3 weeks on Phycox, my dog's limp was much worse and more pronounced than it had been in months (when she was taking the Zesty Paws). Could be coincidental that the limp is just getting worse, but I'm at least going back to ZP to see if it helps again.