Piggy Poo and Crew Play Tunnel & Pop Up Tent Round Ball Pit Pig Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Easy to clean.
- Comes with a convenient storage bag.
- Can help with behavior training.
- Perfect for daily use to keep your piggy entertained every day.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Piggy Poo and Crew Pig Pillow$45.09Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Piggy Poo and Crew Adjustable Height Slow Feeder Pig Bowl, Blue$19.99Chewy Price
- Lixit Farm Babies Nursing Bottle, 2-qt bottle, bundle of 3$24.90Chewy Price$27.66List Price
- The Well Dressed Chick Duckling Diaper, Purple, 3-4 weeks$23.00Chewy Price
- Farm Innovators Heated Bucket, 2-gal$37.99Chewy Price$47.08List Price
- AmeriHome Commercial Rubber Scraper Mat$36.94Chewy Price$48.99List Price
- Farm Innovators Universal Drain Plug De-Icer$49.00Chewy Price$55.59List Price
- Sullivan Supply Thermal Sheep Blanket, Regular$44.42Chewy Price
- Sullivan Supply Designer Trend Farm Animal Show Stick, Black & White Crosses, 60-in$37.33Chewy Price$40.56List Price
- Sullivan Supply Straight Up Farm Animal Bars, Black$321.73Chewy Price$332.78List Price
- Piggy Poo and Crew Pig Rooting Snuffle Mat, Large$28.00Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Piggy Poo and Crew Pig Hoof Trimmers$19.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Works for a baby potbelly
I am pleasantly surprised with the Piggy Poo Play Tunnel. My baby mini potbelly uses it to sleep, eat and play. The ball pit is great to contain the hay and rooting mats and the material is light, durable and easy to transport. Its nice to have her own area she can use because she likes to mess up everything else in the house!
not worth it
It is made a very cheap material not meant for pigs. After one day the ties that piece the pieces together ripped off and everything is ripping at the seams
Best Purchase Ever
My 30 lb rough coat collie loves playing in her tent and tunnel! We don’t use the ball pit due to no space in our small house. She did however destroy the balls in one day. We ended up buying tennis balls and squeak balls for her to use.
Purchased For Cats
This was a birthday present for my one year old kittens, 3 brothers. They've had it for a couple weeks now and love it. While it wasn't designed for cats, it's worked well for them. It came with 50 balls. They knock over the tent part all the time with running jumps, and the mesh window is not durable for cats and was quickly torn. I cut out the portion that was torn because they were chewing on it. I had to put away the tunnel because one of my cats is super focused on chewing the ties. So they play with the ball pit and the tent as separate pieces. If I can figure out how to stop the chewing I'll put it all together again. It's worth the money and has kept them entertained, and it's a pretty good size. Whenever they've collapsed the tent or the wall of the ball pit, it pops right back up and retains shape. Hopefully this is the case long term. Recommend you closely supervise if you buy for cats, and probably purchase more balls.
buy it you won’t regret
This is probably the best $40 I’ve ever spent this thing is massive and my cat is obsessed with it he’s always laying in it or playing with the toys and balls he even likes to hide in the tube and attack passerby’s when they get too close 10/10 buy this for your cat it’s amazing
My kittens love this.
Non stop fun. My rescue kittens adore it. Holds up well to hard play. Even my adult cats join in on the fun. It cleans up easily and drys fast. I did have to add some weight to the the bottom, otherwise it would go flying across the room.
Not very happy
This product looked great when it arrived but then I noticed the stitching is coming out everywhere on it. My piglet didnt even get to use this its just falling apart trying to figure out how to return it.
My Cats Love It
I thought it was funny that it was listed as a toy for pigs. My cats love tunnels so I decided to give it a try. They love The trap door on the side of the tent
Piggie loves it
Awesome product. Much bigger then expected. Could use more balls.
not worth it
Not worth the money. Piggies always escaping, no matter how well we put together. So aggravated with item we just ended up throwing it away. Save your money.