Pimobendan Compounded Chew for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Pimobendan is an inodilator that may be prescribed for congestive heart failure. Pimobendan Compounded Chews are flavored for your pet and are individually sealed in a UV resistant blister pack to retain freshness.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vetoryl Capsules for Dogs, 120-mg, 30 capsules$175.00Chewy Price$161.49Autoship Price
- Adequan Canine Injectable for Dogs, 100 mg/mL, 5-mL, pack of 2$152.00Chewy Price$144.40Autoship Price
- Trilostane Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 35-mg, 60 Chews$141.00Chewy Price$133.95Autoship Price
- Mometavet Otic Suspension for Dogs, 215 g$193.99Chewy Price$184.29Autoship Price
- Reconcile Tablets for Dogs, 64 mg, 90 tablets$154.89Chewy Price
- Vetsulin Insulin U-40 Cartridge for VetPen, 2.7-mL, 10-cartridges$218.49Chewy Price
- Prednisolone Acetate (Generic) Ophthalmic Suspension 1%, 15-mL$149.97Chewy Price$142.47Autoship Price
- PanaKare Plus Powder for Dogs & Cats, 8-oz$157.47Chewy Price$181.09List Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
Our Chihuahua is the pickiest ever. When we were told she had to take these for the rest of her life, I panicked. Tried these, and she begs for them every morning like a treat. We cut them in quarters with scissors and she chews them right up.
My dogs would not eat this chewable. Numerous attempts even when disguised. Chewy would not refund me after several years of ordering from them. Taking my business to PetMeds and leaving a review of Chewy on Yelp
Great product for medication delivery for your dog. Had difficulty with her taking straight Pimobendan tablets. These chew were just he right product and she gobbles them up like they are candy. Highliy recomned this product if you dog has difficulty in taking their meds.
great at first
These were great the first couple of weeks (my pup LOVED them!) they were so much better than mixing the yucky tasting powder from a capsule into her food. Within about 2 weeks of a months supply they became hard as a rock! My lil granny chihuahua that is missing half her teeth couldn’t chew them anymore and I had to cut them into slivers (which was also difficult). Wouldn’t buy again, wouldn’t recommend.
Hard as a rock
I thought I'd try these chicken flavor soft chews for my dog's medicine so it could be like a treat . They are hard, not soft chews. I need a knife to cute them and it actually hurts my fingers . This makes it very hard for an older dog with teeth issues to eat. The flavor is good and my dog does like them. I will never buy again
Hard as a rock
These are so hard they’re practically inedible. This is medication — so probably for an elderly dog? In our case who also has some dental issues and can barely get these down. We have to chop them into tiny pieces— we paid more for treats so they’d be easier to use than tablets+pill pockets. But. No. Lol
My dog hates pills and I have been struggling giving him the Pimobendan in liquid form (so oily) he hated it. I tested the chews and he is so happy now!! My very picky Chihuahua is 15 years old, not many teeth left, I just have to cut the chew in three tiny bites and is soft enough for him to eat as a regular treat, now he loves medication time, we both are very happy!!
love the pharmacy service
Chewy will work with you or your vet to get that needed medication to you as quickly as possible. if ever there is a snag, just call and they will track down the problem and give you a solution. cannot ask for more than that, save they are very friendly too
He actually likes them
Wonderful to have a medication that my small picky dog will take without a struggle!!! Wish all medications came in a chewable form.
Will buy again
Chews came quickly as promised. My lab eats these with no problem. Packaged so I can keep track of them easily as my lab is getting several different meds twice a day. Will order again...