Pinnacle Turkey & Pumpkin Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Turkey, Turkey Meal, Peas...||Salmon, Salmon Meal, Peas...||Turkey Meal, Peas, Chickpeas...||Deboned Herring, Turkey Meal, Lentils...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Peas...|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Sensitive Digestion, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free||Grain-Free||Grain-Free|
|Health Feature||Immune Support||Immune Support||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health||—||Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Turkey, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry|
About This Item
- The #1 ingredient is premium turkey that is responsibly sourced in the USA.
- Infused with bone broth for skin and coat health, easy digestion and the taste dogs love.
- Pumpkin supports healthy digestion, while coconut oil and flaxseeds support skin and coat health.
- Antioxidant-nutrient blend of chia, flax, and pumpkin seeds is rich in omega-3 fatty acids for skin and coat health, optimal digestion, immune support, and fiber. This recipe also features a superfood medley of fruits and veggies.
- Proudly made in Pinnacle’s plant in Southern California, packaged in an easy resealable bag and made without corn, wheat or soy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealHorizon Pulsar Whole Grain Pork Recipe Dry Dog Food, 8.8-lb bag$25.99Chewy Price
- DealTender & True Turkey & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$10.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- DealLucy Pet Products Grain-Free Salmon, Pumpkin & Quinoa Formula Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$51.24Chewy Price$48.68Autoship Price
- DealAnnamaet Grain-Free Aqualuk Cold Water Formula Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- DealTender & True Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Ocean Whitefish & Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$12.79Chewy Price$23.99List Price$12.15Autoship Price
- DealInception Fish Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- DealTender & True Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 11-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Hound & Gatos Grain-Free Cage Free Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$58.31Chewy Price$55.39Autoship Price
- Halo Holistic Grain Free Surf & Turf Dog Food Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food Bag, 21-lb bag$79.99Chewy Price$86.99List Price$75.99Autoship Price
- DealBench & Field Holistic Natural Formula Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$45.99Chewy Price$43.69Autoship Price
- DealHolistic Select Small & Mini Breed Adult Health Anchovy, Sardine & Chicken Meals Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$24.03Chewy Price$22.83Autoship Price
- DealBlack Gold Explorer Ocean Catch Formula with Salmon & Whitefish Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$62.03Chewy Price$58.93Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
First bag down
I was looking for an easy to digest food for two older dogs that contained no chicken. I read that turkey was an alternative to chicken for dogs with chicken allergies like my Pyrenees. I like the pumpkin and other vegetable ingredients. Weight is good, no stomach upset and they like it. So, I am ordering my second bag today.
I knew before I got my dog that he would be b on this food. I used to work for Avoderm and found this food to be great. I especially liked that there are probiotics and my dog loves the taste. The salmon he doesn't like so much but my other dog used to love it and lived to be 16 1/2 yrs old. Strange as it sounds my dogs didn't poop as much nor did it smell as bad as other foods. Think it must have something to do with the ingredients.