Pioneer Pet Loop Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, Gray
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Food-grade ceramic dish is the paw-fect addition to your furbaby’s mealtimes.
- Dishwasher-safe material makes cleaning up easy.
- Makes a paw-some dish for cats and dogs.
- Cool loop design adds mod style to your home or office.
- Use it for your pet’s water or food.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pioneer Pet Reactive Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, Blue, Oval$7.47Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Pioneer Pet Magnolia Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, Gray, Medium$8.03Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Bone Dry Lattice Non-Skid Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, 1.5-cup$10.23Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Frisco Ceramic Water Dog & Cat Bowl with Wood Base, 4.5 Cups$11.29Chewy Price
- Jonathan Adler Now House Miami Duo Dog & Cat Bowl, Small$7.88Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Frisco Blue Oriental Non-skid Ceramic Dog Bowl, 4.75 Cups$14.89Chewy Price
- Bone Dry Paw Lattice Print Non-Skid Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl Set, 3-cup, 2 count$23.22Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Frisco Blue Garden Non-skid Ceramic Dog Bowl, 4 Cups$10.02Chewy Price
- Frisco Gold Trim Melamine Dog & Cat Bowl, Cream, 2 Cups$4.32Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid, BPA-Free...||Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid, BPA-Free...||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Microwavable, Lead-Free|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||5.5-oz||0.75-cup; 6-oz||3-cup; 24-oz||1-cup; 8-oz||2-cups; 16-oz|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Decent quality, but much bigger than description
I purchased 2 of the oval variety. According to the picture in the description, they are supposed to be 5.5" wide and 1.45" tall. In real life they are almost 8.5" wide and 2" tall. This would be a good size for a dog, but it is way too big for a cat. Unlike more expensive dishes, they do not come well wrapped at all. They are shipped loosely wrapped in thin bubble wrap. One of mine was completely shattered upon delivery. This is not Chewy's fault; this is most likely how they come from the supplier. The one that did survive delivery is made of a thick, heavy ceramic. So it appears to be good quality; it's just way too big for my cats. Chewy's always excellent customer support issued me a refund in 30 seconds. Unfortunately my search for replacement ceramic dishes continues.
A blue grey.
I was expecting this bowl to be more grey, I would consider it a light grey blue. It's still pretty but it doesnt match the other grey bowls that I have. I also wish it had a rubber non-slip grip on the bottom, I didn't realize that it didn't before I ordered.
This is the perfect bowl for dry cat food or a small dog. I purchased the oval one for my senior super picky Siamese cat and we liked it so much, I purchased a second for my teacup Pomeranian. Low sides, tasteful glass design, great price!!!
Great for rabbits too!
I needed a low, heavy bowl to put veggies in for my two dwarf bunnies, and the oval bowl was a success. They cannot tip the bowl over nor throw it around their pen. The bowl is also very easy to clean. Given the design, both rabbits can now eat at the same time without bumping into each other (or having to take turns like they did with a smaller bowl). Win-win!
Wish it was a little larger
It's smaller than I wanted, but my dog will eat out of anything so it works fine.
LOVE these bowls (but don't stack them)
I loved the way these bowls looked in the picture and they look just as good in real life. Wonderful pattern. Really pretty!! I am totally satisfied with the look and my dogs seem to be enjoying them (I have always used the metal bowls, but I don't like the taste of metal myself so ...) But my one caveat is: DON'T stack them because they might get a chip. I had been using them for 2 weeks with no problem, and had even stacked them to transport when traveling, and they were fine. But today when I stacked them to bring them to the sink to wash, one of them got a chip. :(
Lovely large bowl
This is a pretty bowl, a little larger than I thought, even though I read the measurements. When I saw the design on the side I realized it’s probably meant as a water dish and it would work well for that, but it’s great for giving my big boy cat room to make a mess without any wet food getting pushed on the floor.
It is a nice dish and it works well for what it was intended for - need a low feeding dish this is the one for you. Plus it is enough it does not tip or move around when placed on floor
Great For Small Dogs
I have 2 small shih tzus & they love these! Their flat faces & underbites make it hard for them to eat in deep, circular bowls. These are shallow, oval & more like a plate than a bowl. It makes eating much easier for them!
Cute food bowl
I like these! The design is aesthetically appealing, and they’re wide and shallow to help avoid whisker fatigue, but hold plenty of food. I ordered two—one arrived broken but Chewy immediately sent a replacement. No complaints!