Pioneer Pet Magnolia Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, Gray
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Dishwasher-safe bowl makes it easy to clean up after your furbaby’s dinner.
- Great for cats and dogs.
- Subtle floral pattern adds sophisticated style to your fur-iend’s mealtimes.
- Made from durable, food-grade ceramic.
- Neutral gray color complements most home décor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pioneer Pet Loop Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, Gray, Small$6.16Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Frisco Blue Garden Non-skid Ceramic Dog Bowl, 4 Cups$10.02Chewy Price
- Frisco Blue Oriental Non-skid Ceramic Dog Bowl, 4.75 Cups$14.89Chewy Price
- Bone Dry Paw Lattice Print Non-Skid Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl Set, 3-cup, 2 count$23.22Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Bone Dry Lattice Non-Skid Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, 1.5-cup$11.21Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Jonathan Adler Now House Miami Duo Dog & Cat Bowl, Small$7.88Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Frisco Ceramic Water Dog & Cat Bowl with Wood Base, 4.5 Cups$11.29Chewy Price
- Frisco Tribal Aztec Non-skid Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, 8 Cups$14.71Chewy Price$15.67List Price
- Frisco Gold Trim Melamine Dog & Cat Bowl, Cream, 2 Cups$4.32Chewy Price
- Park Life Designs Boavista Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, 2-cup$11.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Microwavable, Dishwasher-Safe||Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid, BPA-Free...|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||13-oz||0.75-cup; 6-oz||3.5-oz||1.50 Cups; 12 oz||1-cup; 8-oz|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
I wish I had believed the reviews before buying this. The assembly was a nightmare! No directions and it still seems wobbly. Very worried about my cats falling so I have it up against a wall. Highly overpriced for both quality and assembly. Don’t waste your money.
Would love this if small cracks weren’t forming
This bowl is exactly what I was looking for. We have a springer spaniel with a broad snout. Bowls with a rounded bottom work best because she has trouble getting food out of the corners of bowls with straight sides. It is a challenge to find nice ceramic bowls with a rounded bottom. My only issue is that the glaze started crazing all round the inside. So now there are small cracks that are significantly darker which leads me to believe that food remnants are getting trapped in them. I don’t feel comfortable continuing to use the bowl in that condition. Otherwise I would give it five stars. The shape is perfect and I like the way it looks.
My dog decided she disliked her stainless steel bowl, assuming because of noise, her reflection, taller walls, etc., so I got this to replace it. The low & curved walls on this seem to be working better for her. It’s also a cute design and good quality.
These bowls are pretty enough to use for people food. I have one in each size and the design is uniform and beautiful on each size. The quality of the ceramic is excellent.
A little smaller than I expected
It's smaller than I wanted, but my dog will eat out of anything so it works fine.
Flowery & functional!
This bowl is perfect for my dogs’ water. Heavy & love the flowers!
Pretty and functional
This is a very pretty bowl, not that the cat cares. It's just the right size and I like that the sides are steeper than the bowl it is replacing.
I was looking for a smaller and different style bowl for my elderly dog to make it easier for her to eat. The curved inside (opposed to vertical straight) and lower height of outside bowl edge does just that. I don't see her cranking her neck all over the place anymore to eat. Nice design, color and easy to clean.
PURRFECT for cats
I bought the Large size as a water bowl for my 3 large cats and it is perfection! Not only is it beautiful, but the shape allows cats to get their feet up super close to the bowl (since they like to lap from the opposite side). It's quite heavy, so it's not easily tipped over. The only negative is just about the packaging. There wasn't any! It was just sitting in a large box alongside 40 lb. of litter. No wrapping. Amazingly, it was unbroken! LOVE this bowl!
I love this bowl and so do my dogs. It is absolutely gorgeous and looks like a piece of fine china.