Pioneer Pet Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Fountain Raindrop Design, 60-oz
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Fresh, circulating water increases your pet's drive for hydration.
- Circulating drinking water is naturally appealing to your pet.
- Reduces time refilling with large capacity, available in either 60- or 90-ounce sizes.
- Dishwasher safe, stainless steel construction allows for easy cleaning.
- Using stainless steel bowls help to protect your pets from bacterial infection.
Click here for replacement filters.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Stainless Steel Triangle Dog & Cat Fountain, 1 Gallon$49.99Chewy Price
- Pioneer Pet Replacement Filters for Ceramic & Stainless Steel Fountains, 4 pack$10.07Chewy Price$14.99List Price$9.57Autoship Price
- Frisco Stainless Steel Round Dog & Cat Fountain, 1 Gallon$49.99Chewy Price
- Drinkwell Pagoda Ceramic Dog & Cat Fountain, White, 70-oz$89.95Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Drinkwell Pet Fountain Cleaning Kit$9.95Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Pioneer Pet Raindrop Ceramic Dog & Cat Fountain, White, 60-oz$43.27Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- Drinkwell 360 Plastic Dog & Cat Fountain, 128-oz$42.95Chewy Price$57.95List Price
- PetSafe Seaside Stainless Dog & Cat Fountain$42.95Chewy Price$52.99List Price
- Drinkwell 360 Stainless Steel Pet Fountain$74.95Chewy Price$94.99List Price
- Drinkwell Platinum Plastic Dog & Cat Fountain, 168-oz$54.95Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Drinkwell Seascape Ceramic Dog & Cat Fountain, 70-oz$89.95Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- dealPetSafe Healthy Gravity Refill Dog & Cat Waterer, 128-oz$21.95Chewy Price$34.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Dishwasher-Safe, Lead-Free, Tip-Resistant||Dishwasher-Safe, Lead-Free, Tip-Resistant||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic|
|Compatibility||Plug-In Power||Plug-In Power||Plug-In Power||Plug-In Power||Plug-In Power|
Questions & Answers
67 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1072 Customer Reviews
Does the job, but…
I had high hopes for this fountain, but it has several problems: - it’s so loud, if it’s not absolutely full of water, it will scream at you - the motor gets dirty and slimy, and the built in filter doesn’t filter out the motor slime. You have to deep clean this thing like once a week, brush everywhere, including inside the motor itself, otherwise there will be grime and particles going around the fountain - the whole dish gets dirty so easily. Luckily since it’s steel you can scrub it with steel wool and clean it pretty easily, but you do have to scrub it often if you want your cat to drink out of a clean dish Overall, I’d recommend getting a different fountain that doesn’t get as dirty so quickly.
Pretty good but not great
This is my second fountain since I have 3 cats now and not just 1 anymore. My kittens have no idea this is for drinking water out of but they love playing with the fountain and it keeps them entertained. They do like chewing the cord so I got a cord protector for it and that seems to help. The one drawback to this is that with frequent cleaning it's a pain to assemble and dissemble, especially with the cord protector on. I wish the cable could clip into the side of the fountain rather than having to run through a hole. Overall, I like this fountain as does my other cat who figured out how to drink from it. If I were to get another cat, I'd probably get another fountain.
This is garbage!
We bought the first one. It lasted all of 3 to 4 days and the motor burned out. I contacted Chewy, who replaced it immediately. We got the replacement a few days later. We'll, guess what? The motor just burned out on this one Aldi. I read the other reviews and many other customers have had the same problem! It's too bad, it's a nice fountain, the motor is just plain garbage. I guess they'll be replacing this one also!
Attractive and quiet, but difficult to refill
Overall, I like this fountain. The stainless steel looks nice and as long as you keep it full enough, it is nearly silent. My only issue is that the minimum water level is about a 1/2” from the edge of the bowl, so bringing the fountain to the sink to replace the water is nearly impossible without spilling water. Otherwise, though, I do like it. It just took a while for my cat to start using it.
Not for us
My kitten loves water, so I figured I’d give this fountain a shot. She hates it. All she does is stare at it. I figured I’d give her some time, since it’s new, but it barely lasted two weeks before the pump started dying.
Bad rate 0
It is so loud that the animals won't use it. The filter obviously isn't working because I manually have to change out the water daily. I finally just through it back into the box. What a waste, now chewy wants to keep sending me replacement filter when I cancelled !!!!
After I cleaned it, it wouldn't work again
I liked the product when I first got it. After I had to take it apart and clean it, it wouldn't work again. You can hear the motor start, but there is no movement of the water. A bit expensive to be able to use for only one week.
Pump just stopped working
Unfortunately, my cats loved this, but I received it Feb. 23, and as of the end of March, beginning April, the pump just stopped working. Little black pump doesn't appear to show any clog, doesn't open for that etc., lasted 2 months if even that. 3 disappointed senior cats and Catmom
Great until it's not
This is a great little fountain. It provides a bowl or a water stream for drinking. The pump stopped working after 6 months of constant use. Now it's just a fancy water bowl. I gave this 3 stars because I want it to be better but only being a 6-month product, which doesn't align with my values of "non-disposable" products, I just can't rate it higher.
My cat LOVES this!
Wasn’t sure how my older finicky cat would react to this but she loved it almost as soon as I set it up! It is quiet and sleek looking. It does require weekly cleaning and filters, but I use filtered water to start with and I can get away with cleaning twice a month. It does build up a little gunk and you have to take it apart, but overall I’m happy with it! Also you need to make sure the water level is added every day or so as your cat drinks, or the pump becomes noisy and can quit working, so I wouldn’t suggest it be left on if you’re away for more than 2 days at a time.