Give your African cichlids a substrate that they can really dig into with Pisces USA African Cichlid Aragonite Aquarium Sand. Your fish friends will love looking for food and building nests in your beautiful bed of aragonite. This substrate is harvested ethically from the crystal clear oceans of the Bahamas and is 98% pure calcium carbonate. Phosphate-free, it has unsurpassed buffering capabilities that can help maintain a natural pH balance of 8.2 and control KH levels in your aquarium. Just one kilogram of African Cichlid Aragonite Sand can cover a one million square centimeter area.
- Your African cichlids will love digging into your beautiful bed of aragonite sand.
- Contains 98% calcium carbonate and is phosphate-free.
- This substrate is harvested ethically from the crystal clear oceans of the Bahamas.
- Does not contain any tar, organics or impurities.
- Helps maintain a natural pH balance of 8.2 in your aquarium.
See all items by Pisces USA