Pisces USA Betta Aquarium Jewels, Emerald, 17-oz bag
About This Item
- Glass pebbles add color and vibrancy to any aquarium set up, including betta bowls and tanks with goldfish, guppies and more.
- Inert glass so it won’t alter the water chemistry and is totally safe and non-toxic for all fish.
- Polished and tumbled for a jewel-like finish that adds a visually-stunning shimmering effect.
- Made of recycled glass and sink easily so they’re simple to add to your aquarium without water changes.
- Available in a variety of colors like emerald and winter frost to craft a unique look for your home aquarium.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealGloFish Aquarium Anemone Ornament, Medium, Yellow$4.28Chewy Price$8.19List Price
- DealSporn Artificial Anemone Aquarium Decoration, Pink$8.26Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- DealSubstrateSource Stainless Steel Aquarium Aquascaping Kit, 11-in$48.71Chewy Price$49.00List Price
- DealFluval Substrate Aquarium Shovel, 12.6-inch$8.48Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- DealMarina Polyresin Cave Aquarium Décor, Small$9.86Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- DealSporn Ancient Vase 2 Aquarium Ornament$20.79Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- DealGloFish Aquarium Plant, Orange, Small$2.23Chewy Price$4.75List Price
- DealSunGrow Betta Fish Hideout Cave, Decoration for Aquarium & Gecko Tank$6.70Chewy Price$9.99List Price$6.37Autoship Price
- DealUnderwater Treasures Pirate Skull Fish Ornament$3.72Chewy Price
- DealUnderwater Treasures Purple Passion Fish Plant, 16-in$15.39Chewy Price
- DealPenn-Plax Skeleton Treasure Aquarium Ornament$13.14Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- DealPenn-Plax Natural Tank Decor Aquarium Ornament, 2 count$22.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
28 Customer Reviews
I love the size of this crate, but the upper latch is always stuck. It has to be pulled down and in to get it write to open. I will need to return for a new one.
don’t waste your money
It has rusted in multiple places and it only took a few months to do so. It’s really squeaky whenever my dog moves in it. I would definitely buy a different one.
Heavy Duty Crate
This is a nice crate for large dogs. Very sturdy.
Just as described except for they are not jewels, more like little pebbles. Easy to clean. So pretty. The sapphire looks good with black gravel and it actually makes it look aquamarine, but if you have just the glass by itself it looks like the actual color. I would definitely buy this product again.
Ok these are pebbles not jewels
Ok i am looking for a eseyer to clean bouttem things. I have these crystels i bought in a store they are much eseyer to clean than this item is. I usually have to pour out my 3 gallon round tank. These get stuck to it and are anoying to not run down the sink when cleaning it. Photo 1 of these ones photo 2 of ones i thought they were.
Not worth it
The photo makes these look a lot bigger and more vibrant than they actually are. My daughter wanted to pair these with a different brand of black stone and you can’t tell the difference in stones even with a light. They are also very small stones and there are not enough to cover even a 5 gallon cylinder tank. Would recommend a light color or pairing with a very light covering stone for accent.
Great decorative substrate.
I bought this to add to some sea-glass substrate I already had, since I was getting a bigger tank. The stuff I already had was matte turquoise/clear, gravel-like, smooth glass pebbles, and this was pretty much the same thing. The only difference was that the new blue ‘jewels’ I bought were shiny- I don’t know why I didn’t think of that when I bought it, but it works well regardless. The gravelly size works great for me, since I have a betta whose mouth couldn’t possibly fit around it- but obviously, take caution if whatever you keep in a tank with this can put it in their mouth. These aren’t larger glass stones, they’re tiny pebbles that something like a goldfish would try to eat in a heartbeat.
Size of Stones
Stones and pkg were way to small to use in my application. Needed for out door fairy garden pond. I did, however, find just what I needed elsewhere. Thanx for timely shipping.
betta love these.
These are very small size pebbles. I have a 3.2 gallon tank and it takes three bags to cover my tank floor... betta and angels love these Bc they’re very smooth!
I used these as a base in the fresh and salt water pools in my hermit crab tank. The color is very vibrant.