Upgrade your aquarium landscape with the rugged beauty of the Pisces USA Seiryu Aquarium Rock. You don’t have to be a pro to build a unique Iwagumi aquascape with these Amano style stones that have been expertly crafted by a master designer to look like miniature rock formations in your aquarium setup. They’re safe for shrimp and most plants, and come in an assortment of sizes and shapes for a one-of-a-kind look. As an interesting fact, these rocks were named “azure dragon” in Japan, after the legendary guardian spirit of ocean-side cities.
- Hardscape stones crafted by master designers for the realistic look that’s great for Iwagumi or Amano style aquascaping.
- Made of all-natural stones that are safe for shrimp and some plants, with minimal changes to your water chemistry.
- Use it to build a natural scenery in your set up, terrarium, biotope aquarium, bonsai garden or traditional Japanese rock garden.
- Artfully handpicked and sculpted to look like miniature rock formations with assorted sizes and shapes for a unique look.
- Weighs 17 pounds so they sink easily, making it effortless to add to your aquarium with no drift.
See all items by Pisces USA