PL360 Anxiety Relief Beef Flavored Dog Supplement, 60 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A safe and effective dietary supplement to help keep your dog calm during stressful events like grooming, traveling, fireworks or car rides.
- Rich in ingredients such as chamomile, tryptophan and GABA for the calming properties they provide your dog.
- A natural dietary supplement that is free of artificial colors or dyes.
- A chewable tablet in a beef and cheese flavor that dogs love.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Natura Petz Organics Travel Well Dog Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- maxxidog maxxicalm Calming Aid for Dogs, 120 tablets$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins NutriCalm Capsules Calming Supplement for Dogs, 50 count$26.25Chewy Price$28.00List Price$24.94Autoship Price
- PetsPrefer Calming Pork Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 30 count$7.98Chewy Price$7.58Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Quiet Moments Liquid Calming Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 1-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free Littles ZEN Calming Roasted Chicken Flavor Dog Supplement, 10 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- TruDog Calm Me Calming Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$22.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- NaturVet Senior Advanced Calming Aid With Non-GMO Ingredients Dog Supplement, 120 count$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Earth Heart Canine Calm Calming Spray for Dogs, 2-oz$19.98Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- NaturVet Emotional Support Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- NaturVet Quiet Moments Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 70 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Pet Naturals Calming Dog Chews for Medium & Large Dogs, 30 count$12.00Chewy Price$13.79List Price$11.40Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Chamomile, Passionflower Powder, GABA (Gamma Amino Butyric Acid...||Calcarea Phosphorica, Lycopodium, Phosphorus...||Valerian Root 100 mg, Passion Flower 100 mg, Chamomile 100 mg...||Natural Malt Syrup, Vitamins B1, B2...||Phosphorus, Rhododendron, Borax...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Calming||Calming||Calming||Appetite Stimulation, Calming, Vitamins & Minerals||Calming|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
67 Customer Reviews
thumbs up for my two pups
I add 2 to my dogs morning wet food and they eat them just fine. One of my dogs likes it and will eat on its own but the other dog spits out, so just easier to put in food. I definitely find they are much much more relaxed when they get these. Both my dogs are very anxious and this helps.
Help my Dogs
I really don't like these pills because my dogs will not chew them up and when I break them up and put them in the food they still won't take em.
I Love this
My Cocker Spaniel is 10 and has always howled n barked continuously untill my return. But with these miracle pills she is quite and totally relaxed by herself in my apartment for my entire 13 hr commute. This is a godsend for sure. And very adorable . Now I have peace of mind that's she respectful to my neighbors and peace to me that she's not suffering from separation issues. Even works great for fireworks .
Not for my terrier
My terrier likes the taste but isn't any quieter or less anxious after taking this. Cutting the thick tablets in half to get the right dose for him is also annoying.
No effect on dog
Didn’t find this had any affect on dog. Didn’t help. Dogs behavior and action never changed
THIS DOES NOTHING
DO NOT BUY THIS. IT HAD NO AFFECT ON MY DOG. WORSE PRODUCT EVER. MADE HIM MORE ACTIVE AND DISTRESSED
My black lab mixes tend to get anxious in storms, fire works, and when we leave for work. These tablets help calm them down so they can relax more. I have been using them for years, and my dogs like taking them.
it’s actually working!
I have a very anxious pup and I’ve tried various natural treats and formulas, even CBD but nothing has helped. I can’t believe it but I think this actually has done the trick! She loves them and eats them right up in the morning, then is able to go on walks, still somewhat nervous and apprehensive, but it’s great in comparison to her refusing to go out at all before. I’ll definitely be refilling on these.
Not much change
I did not seem much change in her behavior. She does seem to like the flavor of them. I have increased her dossage to see if that will help.
Confusing, Ineffective, Dogs Hate Them
I have used a couple different calming tablets and decided to give these a try. They say they’re chewable tablets that you give as needed. They are thick, rock solid pellets (a little less than half an inch thick) that have a powder medicine kind of smell. I work with dogs and even if I could get one of them to try one, they quickly spit it out. I had to put them in pill pockets for them to eat them and they didnt seem to have any effect at all. I came back to chewy to read the reviews and see if other people had the same problem. That was when I saw that someone had asked how long these work and the response from chewy said that they are a daily supplement. Nowhere in the description or on the label says that these are a daily supplement. Like most calming tablets, they are given as needed in high stress environments. If this is a daily anti-stress supplement, it would take AT LEAST several days to settle in the body and make a difference in their stress levels. This isnt stated anywhere because again, it isnt actually advertised as a daily supplement.