PL360 Odor Neutralizing Cat Litter Deodorizer, 16-oz bottle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with sodium zinc polyitaconate, a 100% bio-based ingredient that traps and neutralizes odors on contact.
- Eliminates odors on contact without heavy fragrance.
- The fine-powder formula doesn't create dust.
- Uses plant-powered odor neutralizers to combat litter box odors.
- The recyclable bottle is made form Post Consumer Resin plastic.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Prestige Pet Magic Natural Litter Box Odor Eliminator, 1 count$11.99Chewy Price$16.95List Price
- Cat Space Cat Litter Box Cleaner, 17-oz bottle$8.00Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- dealBoxiePro Litter Extender Probiotic Odor Encapsulator Spray, 24-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$20.49List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- ECOS for Pets! Cat Litter Deodorizer, 22-oz bottle$6.89Chewy Price$9.99List Price$6.55Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Cat Litter Box Air Freshener Attachment & Fragrance Inserts$6.44Chewy Price$9.99List Price$6.12Autoship Price
- Fresh Step Litter Box Odor Eliminating Spray, 24-oz bottle$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Purifyou All-Natural Litterbox & Home Pet Deodorizers, 12 count$10.04Chewy Price
- Nature's Miracle Cat Litter Box Odor Remover Spray, 24-oz bottle$6.89Chewy Price$8.99List Price$6.55Autoship Price
- Fresh Step Soothing Lavender Litter Box Deodorizing Gel Beads, 12-oz jar$5.99Chewy Price$6.81List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- NonScents Cat Litter Deodorizer, 8-lb bag$39.97Chewy Price$49.99List Price$37.97Autoship Price
- TriNova Natural Cat Litter Box Deodorizer, 16-oz bottle$12.97Chewy Price$12.32Autoship Price
- dealNature's Miracle Cat Litter Box Scrubbing Wipes, 30 count$7.66Chewy Price$10.49List Price$7.28Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sodium Zeolite (Mineral-Derived Absorbent), Sodium Bicarbonate (Mineral-Derived Deodorizer), Sodium Zinc Polyitaconate (Bio-Based Odor Neutralizer)...||99.5% Natural Zeolite, 0.5% Proprietary Coating.||Purified Water, Benalkonium Chloride, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine...||—||—|
|Cleaner Type||Deodorizer, Litter Box||Deodorizer, Litter Box||Deodorizer||Deodorizer||Deodorizer, Litter Box|
|Cleaner Usage||Litter Box||Litter Box||Litter Box||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet||Litter Box|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Kitten||Adult||Adult, Kitten||Adult|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Not sure this is doing what I hope it's doing
I can't detect any scent whatsoever from this powder, so that's a plus. Also as far as I can tell does not increase the dustiness of my clay litter. Reminds me a lot of baby powder in consistency and color. Unfortunately the sprinkle-top is just about useless (I think the powder is too heavy/holes are too small so it's impossible to sprinkle), so I have to remove the entire cap of the bottle to sprinkle it over the litter. I think it does help a little with the odor, even on older litter, but I have to pour almost 1/4 cup into it each time to make a difference. I did try just a light sprinkle over top before mixing in, then I tried a slightly bigger sprinkle, then just ended up coating the entire surface of the litter box before I noticed any significant improvement over the scent. I've only been using for a few weeks, and I do notice an improvement so I'll keep using it. It was on sale so I was willing to give it a shot, and based on the results I would suggest trying if it's in your budget, if you want something that doesn't have a strong scent, doesn't add to dust, and just to try improving litter box odor in general.