PL360 Skin & Hair Soft Chew Dog Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains biotin, flaxseed oil, DHA, and EPA.
- Phytonutrients from superfoods help boost the benefits of daily vitamins and nutrients.
- Rich in omega fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals essential for healthy skin and coat.
- Adheres to stringent ingredient purity standards.
- Made with all natural flavors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dr. Goodpet Digestive Enzymes Dog Supplement, 7-oz bottle$21.95Chewy Price$24.95List Price$20.85Autoship Price
- maxxidog maxxiflex+ Dog Joint Supplement, 120 tablets$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- maxxidog maxxiomega Oil for Dogs, 10-oz$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- maxxidog maxxidigest+ Digestive & Immune System Support for Dogs Supplement, 13.2-oz$43.99Chewy Price$41.79Autoship Price
- Makondo Pets Skin & Coat Dog & Cat Supplement, 60 count$20.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Makondo Pets Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 60 count$19.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- VetriScience GlycoFlex Sport Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$24.00Chewy Price$34.13List Price$22.80Autoship Price
- Animal Necessity ShaNa Vet Natural Skin & Coat Dog & Cat Supplement, 45 count$40.00Chewy Price$38.00Autoship Price
- Lexelium Heart Support System Dog & Cat Supplement, 7-oz bag$23.99Chewy Price$27.00List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- NWC Naturals Total-Digestion Digestive Enzymes & Probiotics Dog & Cat Powder Supplement Twin Pack, 2.22-oz jars$46.98Chewy Price$44.63Autoship Price
- PeakTails Arthrix Hip & Joint Plus Dog Supplement, 150 count$72.95Chewy Price$69.30Autoship Price
- PeakTails Dermatrix Skin & Coat Dog Supplement, 150 count$52.95Chewy Price$50.30Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Molasses, Vegetable Starch, Vegetable Glycerin...||Active: Algae, Organic Cricket Flour, High Omega 3 (Fish Oil)...||Potato Starch, Cane Molasses, Natural Pork Flavor...||Fish Oil Concentrate, Brewers Yeast, Glycerin...||Active Ingredients: Biotin 0.4Mg/Kg, Omega 3 Fatty Acid 0.30%, Omega 6 Fatty Acid 0.80%...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Shedding Control, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy, Shedding Control||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health|
|Food Flavor||N/A||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Pork, Meat||Liver, Meat, Seafood & Fish||N/A|
|Special Diet||N/A||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Organic, High-Protein||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
Great coat supplement
I started giving these to my lab to help make her coat shiny and soft. They work great! She’s been taking them for 2 months now, and she is very shiny and her coat is super soft. The chew smells awful, not going to lie. At first she wasn’t sure she wanted to eat it, but after a little gentle coaxing she tried it and now eagerly waits to gulp them down each morning after breakfast. If you don’t have a fussy eater (they may be hard to convince to eat these unless you hide them or doctor them up), I highly recommend. Definitely does what it says it will.
Stinky but working!
We have a Pittie who, for some reason, sheds an entire dog every few days. He's a healthy dog and vet says nothing is wrong with him. I tried brushing but it seemed to make matters worse. It's been about a week or so of taking these and the shed has normalized so much so that I am sure someone switched our dog out while we were sleeping LOL! these. treats. are. awesome!
not a hit with dog
purchase photo was of a bag, came in a jar but the "bites" are all tacky and stuck together in a wad in the bottom of jar so you have to pick them apart to use them and the dog won't eat them spits them out doesn't like the taste so not sure if they work or not
My Dog did not like it
It looks like it is so healthy, but it smells bad. My Maltese had to be tricked into eating it. So I will not buy again.
She likes them
I can’t say, as of yet, how well they’re working on her coat. But she enjoys them as a treat.
Our picky eater thinks these are a wonderful treat and his coat is getting shiny and softer.
Did’t like the smell
Allie did like the smell and wouldn’t even try these. I was so hoping to find a product that would alleviate her dry skin and hair. Hard to say if I recommend because it’s a dog’s preference of taste.
You will not be disappointed!
I use this product with PL360 "because shedding is so yesterday" and what a difference!!! My dogs hair is so much more shiny and I have noticed less shedding. Noticed the difference in so little time!
less shedding & more shine
Since I started giving these to my dog a couple of weeks ago I’ve noticed he hasn’t been shedding as much and his coat is so shiny and feels like velvet !